Learn Complete Ethical Hacking from Scratch - Bootcamp 2023
What you'll learn
- Learn Complete Kali Linux Commands, File systems, servers, and services
- You will Learn Practical Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security key concepts with practical approach
- Learn how to set up a Ethical hacking lab (Kali Linux, Windows VMs, Qualys Guard, Pentesting etc..)).
- 18+ Ethical hacking modules with 140+ practical labs
- Learn how to exploit systems using payloads from Metasploit, and gain access using meterpreter
- Practical ethical hacking and enterprise defense tools
- Learn in-depth sniffing techniques & MITM attacks (Wireshark, Filters, airodump-ng)
- Learn Qualys Guard deployment, cloud agent, and Web application scanning
- Learn NMAP techniques to identify the open ports, services versions and their vulnerabilities
- Learn how to hack wireless security with practical approach
- Learn SQL injection to exploit web applications using latest exploits
- Learn about the tools used for cracking passwords (John the Ripper, Hydra, Metasploit, Netcat)
- A system with minimum configuration to install lab setup - Linux, Windows, and enterprise tools
- No prior experience needed, this course designed scratch to advanced with kali linux, networking, OSI layers and enterprise tools
Hi Cyber Professionals
This course is designed to learn complete ethical hacking topics with real-time scenarios.
Welcome this Latest tactics, techniques of Complete Ethical Hacking course 2023. This course Designed from scratch to professional with latest tools and techniques and ethical hacking concepts along with Web application, network, wireless, cloud, server, and system/endpoint based pentesting. in this course you'll learn 18+ ethical hacking modules with NO prior Experience & knowledge and end of this course you'll become a Security Expert & Pentesting Professional
This course is both theory and practical sessions. first, we explain Kali Linux's complete setup, architecture, File-systems, and effective usage of commands and servers in Linux machines, then we'll dive you to an ethical hacking theory party along with practical hands-on sessions and each session Tools are attached, you can learn how to install tool and practical while learning also.
You'll learn web applications, network scanning & exploitations, wireless, servers, system hacking & endpoint exploitation and cloud pentesting also. We understand student view thats why we divided this course into two sections (Theory and practical).
End of the course you will learn latest ethical hacking tactics, techniques and tools used for hacking and penetration testing in various levels.
Topics covered in this course:
1. Lab Setup (Kali linux & windows VMware installation and configuration)
2. Complete kali Linux course (commands, architecture, file-system, services, and servers)
3. Practical Shell scripting & Pentesting automation scripts (you'll learn how to create automation scripts using shell scripting)
4. Understand Ethical hacking overview & Footprinting
5. Understanding network security and network scanning techniques (using NMAP, angryip-scanner, Ping, HPING3 other 10+ tools)
6. Understanding enumeration process and create active connections
7. System hacking (Windows, Unix using latest tools and techniques)
8. Understanding Sniffing and MITM attacks (Wireshark)
9. Understanding Social Engineering and Phising, Smishing, and Spear-phishing attacks
10. Understanding Vulnerability analysis using automation and manual
11. Denial of service and distributed denial of service attacks and mitigation process
12. Session hijacking in web applications and mitigation steps and counter attacks
13. understanding Web application pentesting and OWASP top 10
14. Learn Practical SQL Injection (error, boolean, time based, union, and blind Injections)
15. Understanding server exploitations and mitigation steps
16. Understanding Wireless attacks and latest tools with countermeasures
17. Understanding Andriod and IOS exploitation and working with backdoors to gain unauthorized access
18. Understanding Cloud attacks and deployments
19. Cryptography techniques
Who this course is for:
- Security Experts
- who interested in learning Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
- Cyber security experts
- Network Analyst
We are SiemHunters leading cyber security and SOC training and certification provider, we are specialized in SOC/SIEM trainings along with real-time lab scenarios and enterprise based learning. We have 14+ Certified Enterprise instructor team to deliver cyber courses with latest tactics and techniques. We are authorized Eccouncil and Comptia ATC in hyderabad.