Learn Coding with Java from Scratch: Essential Training
What you'll learn
- Introduction to coding with Java
- Java Tools and Setup
- Variables, Data Types, Casting, Operators, and doing Mathematics
- Strings and Working with text using Java Techniques
- Flow control and Making Different Decisions: if - else if - else, and switch - case
- Loops, Repetitions, and Iterations: while, do while, for, and Controlling blocks
- Working with Arrays in depth
- Methods and functional programming in Java
- Object-Oriented Programming: Classes, Objects, Attributes, Modifiers, and More
- Advanced Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance, Interfaces, Enumerations and More
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Hello and welcome to the Learn Coding with Java from Scratch: Essential Training Course.
In this course, you will learn all the Java fundamentals needed to become a Professional Java Programmer quickly and efficiently.
Java is so popular, powerful, easy, simple, secure, Object-Oriented, and widely used programming language.
You can use the Java programming language for building:
Web servers and applications servers
Big Data technologies
All this and More
Therefore, learning this programming language opens up many opportunities for you.
And in this immersive training course, you will master all the Java 17 concepts with the modern features.
All the course concepts will be explained first theoretically, and then practically using the IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition IDE.
Java has a huge community, So if you encounter any problems, you will find the solution easily.
By the end of this course, you'll learn:
Introduction to coding with Java
Java Tools and Setup
Variables, Data Types, Casting, Operators, and doing Mathematics
Strings and Working with text using Java Techniques
Flow control and Making Different Decisions: if - else if - else, and switch - case
Loops, Repetitions, and Iterations: while, do while, for, and Controlling blocks
Working with Arrays in depth
Methods and functional programming in Java
Object-Oriented Programming: Classes, Objects, Attributes, Modifiers, and More
Advanced Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance, Interfaces, Enumerations and More
All this and More with practical examples
This course will be constantly updated with the support of the instructor.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now to go through an immersive training course of one of the most popular and powerful programming languages on the market for , Java.
Become A Professional Java Developer in no time!
We have a lot to cover in this course.
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Java New Developers and Programmers
- Programming and Software Development Engineering Newbies
- Programmers, Developers, and Engineers who know other programming language but are new to Java
SDE Arts | Octavo provides Software Development & Data Science online video courses.
SDE Arts | Octavo's main objective is to provide high-value skills in Software Technologies by using high quality, well prepared, focused and direct to the point videos to save your precious time.
We will show you practically how to become very skilled in the Software Engineering field to make your career better and move forward with amazing speed.
We taught for more than 500,000 happy students, developers and engineers from over 190 countries around the world.
Ahmed Ibrahim (Ahmed El Mohandes) is A Software Development Engineer | Data Science Professional | Training Content Engineer/Instructor
I taught for more than 700,000 students, developers and engineers from more than 190 countries around the world.
- Data Science: Data Analysis and Visualization tools and Libraries with Python, R, SQL and Spark.
- Databases: Relational and Non-Relational.
- Applied experience with many programming languages and tools, also a proficient knowledge and experience in Software Engineering and Data Science with skills to analyze, design and develop.
- Bachelor's degree of Electrical, Communications and Computer Engineering.
I'm always have a passion to develop my work and I like to simplify and clarify Software and Data Science skills and tools, and sharing my skills and expertise with others via high quality, and direct to point video training courses.