Learn Coding from the Scratch
- You've always wanted to learn how to build software (or just whip up an occasional script) but never knew where to start. Today you do that first step.
- You can download the software maXbox for free. You don't need to install it, just unpack and start the app.
- Most of the lectures are independent from each other so you can jump into a topic you are intersted in.
- You will be expected to know the basics of computer handling editors
The course is about learning to program.
The complete course is structured in 32 lectures (in 5 sections) which are tutorials as lectures to guide you with examples and tasks. You need about 30 days or a month to complete all 5 sections overall!
All lectures (tutorials) do have about 335 pages.
An easy to use open source compiler for coding and testing your examples / tasks is included with help files and support you through the course.
Imagine you are a programmer like Blix above. Our goal is to make him look cute nerdy, he looks very busy working with his dual monitor setup and his pile of books. I hope you guys love The Programmer as our guide as much as we do. You've always wanted to learn how to build software (or just whip up an occasional script) but never knew where to start. Today you do that first step.
- This coding course is meant for beginners in programming and no prior knowledge is needed.
- People who are intersted in coding and engineering some systems
- It is a complete course over the most topics in software engineering and algorithmic thinking is nothing but a particular flavour of creativity
- So you are eager to learn programming, ok let’s code a time machine!
- My First Program a Time Machine!
- We program time and numbers
- We need a Tool
- Modular Programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Internet Programming
- Game Programming
- Operating System Coding
- Code a Query with SQL
- Program a Statistic
- Program a Form to View
- DataBase Programming with SQL and Reports
- Crypto and Security Programming
- Parallel or Asynchronous Interface Coding
- Serial Interface RS232 Coding
- Event Driven API Coding
- Web Server and Socket Interface Coding
- Arduino System Coding Part I & II
- WinCOM Serial / Arduino Coding with Component Object Model
- Regular Expressions RegEx Coding
- Android Programing (2015)
- COM Services and Web Interface Coding
- Real Time Systems Programming
- Web of Things or Internet of Things Programing
- Clean Code Topic
- Socket Programming with TCP
- XML & Tree Coding
- DLL Libraries or Component Coding
- UML Modeling & Scripting
- GEO Map & GIS Coding Part I & II
- Closures Coding Concept
- Advanced Coding Test
- Video BASTA Programing Conference
- Machine Learning with Vide
- Predict a Trend
The professional environment of Max Kleiner is in the range OOP, UML and system architecture, including as manager, developer and publisher. His focus is on IT security and simulators that need the power of the Delphi compiler. As a teacher in a FH and factory behalf of a firm also microcontroller and the Web of Things have been added. The published in 2003 book "Patterns concrete" is still relevant to the Clean Code initiative.
My topics are:
Training, Engineering, Consulting (TEC)
C, Python, Delphi, OCL, ObjectPascal
NT, Linux, XP, InterBase, SQL-Server
UML, MDA, ModelMaker, Together, SONAR
Projekt Management, IT-Architecture