Learn Coding from the Scratch
- You've always wanted to learn how to build software (or just whip up an occasional script) but never knew where to start. Today you do that first step.
- You can download the software maXbox for free. You don't need to install it, just unpack and start the app.
- Most of the lectures are independent from each other so you can jump into a topic you are intersted in.
- You will be expected to know the basics of computer handling editors
The course is about learning to program.
The complete course is structured in 32 lectures (in 5 sections) which are tutorials as lectures to guide you with examples and tasks. You need about 30 days or a month to complete all 5 sections overall!
All lectures (tutorials) do have about 335 pages.
An easy to use open source compiler for coding and testing your examples / tasks is included with help files and support you through the course.
Imagine you are a programmer like Blix above. Our goal is to make him look cute nerdy, he looks very busy working with his dual monitor setup and his pile of books. I hope you guys love The Programmer as our guide as much as we do. You've always wanted to learn how to build software (or just whip up an occasional script) but never knew where to start. Today you do that first step.
- This coding course is meant for beginners in programming and no prior knowledge is needed.
- People who are intersted in coding and engineering some systems
- It is a complete course over the most topics in software engineering and algorithmic thinking is nothing but a particular flavour of creativity
- So you are eager to learn programming, ok let’s code a time machine!
- My First Program a Time Machine!7 pages
- We program time and numbers12 pages
- We need a Tool14 pages
- Modular Programming5 pages
- Object Oriented Programming9 pages
- Internet Programming6 pages
- Game Programming7 pages
- Operating System Coding7 pages
- Code a Query with SQL7 pages
- Program a Statistic7 pages
- Program a Form to View8 pages
- DataBase Programming with SQL and Reports11 pages
- Crypto and Security Programming13 pages
- Parallel or Asynchronous Interface Coding9 pages
- Serial Interface RS232 Coding11 pages
- Event Driven API Coding14 pages
- Web Server and Socket Interface Coding9 pages
- Arduino System Coding Part I & II14 pages
- WinCOM Serial / Arduino Coding with Component Object Model14 pages
- Regular Expressions RegEx Coding12 pages
- Android Programing (2015)6 pages
- COM Services and Web Interface Coding00:16
- Real Time Systems Programming11 pages
- Web of Things or Internet of Things Programing25 pages
- Clean Code Topic12 pages
- Socket Programming with TCP13 pages
- XML & Tree Coding11 pages
- DLL Libraries or Component Coding16 pages
- UML Modeling & Scripting10 pages
- GEO Map & GIS Coding Part I & II10 pages
- Closures Coding Concept13 pages
- Advanced Coding Test30 questions
- Video BASTA Programing Conference1 question
- Machine Learning with Vide01:21:53
- Predict a Trend1 question
The professional environment of Max Kleiner is in the range OOP, UML and system architecture, including as manager, developer and publisher. His focus is on IT security and simulators that need the power of the Delphi compiler. As a teacher in a FH and factory behalf of a firm also microcontroller and the Web of Things have been added. The published in 2003 book "Patterns concrete" is still relevant to the Clean Code initiative.
My topics are:
Training, Engineering, Consulting (TEC)
C, Python, Delphi, OCL, ObjectPascal
NT, Linux, XP, InterBase, SQL-Server
UML, MDA, ModelMaker, Together, SONAR
Projekt Management, IT-Architecture