Learn Circuits with Tinkercad: Arduino based Robots Design
What you'll learn
- Robotics and circuit related design using Arduino on Tinkercad platform
- 30 plus hands on projects using Simulations on Tinkercad
- Understand Arduino operation and how to integrate external sensors to the board.
- Scratch programming for logical control of the robot.
- Simulations using Tinkercad to build a robot.
- Enthusiastic mind to learn robotics and circuit design
- Basic knowledge of voltages and current flow
- Logical thinking mind
The course “Learn Circuits with Tinkercad: Arduino based Robots Design” is designed for beginner level tech enthusiasts who want to dive into the field of robot and circuit design using Arduino. The course will teach about getting started with the Tinkercad platform and how to simulate Arduino based circuits using this platform.
1. Introduction to Arduino and Robotics.
2. Basic circuit connections: Controlling LEDs and DC motors.
3. Understand the switches, pushbuttons, and battery connections.
4. Control multiple motors with Arduino using scratch programming.
5. Connect the IR sensor and photo-resistor to make an obstacle avoider robot.
6. Use the Ultrasonic sensor to make a robot and home security system.
7. Use servo motors to make robotics Arms.
8. Simple project discussion using the integration of multiple sensors.
Who this course is for:
- School students of grade 5 and above or university students who want to dive into hobby robotics
- Beginners and intermediate learners in the field of Robotics.
Sandeep Saini is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at the LNMIIT Jaipur, India. He has been teaching the University level courses in the area of Robotics and Circuit design for more than a decade.
He received his B.Tech. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad, India in 2008. He completed his M.S. from the same institute in 2010. He is pursuing his Ph.D. from Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur India.
Sandeep started the Robotics club at IIIT Hyderabad in 2006 and coordinated the Robotics and Phoenix club at the LNMIIT Jaipur.
Manpreet is an ICT and Robotics enthusiast who loves to work with school kids at different levels. She teaches Arduino, Scratch, Microbit, and Python-based Programming and Game development concepts.
Manpreet is having a post-graduate degree in Computer Science with a specialization in Image Processing and taught in International Schools for 2 years.