Learn Chinese Stories from Confucius for HSK 4 - HSK 6
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Chinese Culture
- Trace the root of Modern Chinese Language
- Expand your Knowledge, Vocabulary
- Have interest to learn Chinese
- Need time- 5 minutes per day
- Need a Pen and Notes book to take notes
Confucius (551–479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher of the Spring and Autumn period of Chinese history.
The philosophy of Confucius, also known as Confucianism, emphasized personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice and sincerity. His followers competed successfully with many other schools during the Hundred Schools of Thought era only to be suppressed in favor of the Legalists during the Qin Dynasty. （wikipedia ）
Chinese culture, deriving its origins from the distant past, is broad profound and comprehensive. It covers all fields of human endeavor including science, art religion, law, Politics, morality, medicine and social system. Chinese culture. With a long, long history. Remains flourishing and thriving after weathering dynastic vicissitudes over 5,000 years.
- Anyone who want learn or improve your Chinese.
- Anyone who want learn Chinese Culture