Learn Chinese Calligraphy without Knowing Chinese
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have basic knowledge of different styles of Chinese Calligraphy.
- Able to Write basic Chinese Characters in Seal Script, Clerical Script and Regular Script
- As the Milestone Project, Student will be able to produce artistic Chinese Calligraphy in all three above scripts.
- A Chinese Calligraphy Set is Necessary (A Calligraphy Brush, Black Ink and Ink Pad which you can find on Amazon or eBay)
- Access to a Printer (to print out practice sheets)
- Chinese Language Skill is Not Required
This course is designed for Non-Chinese speakers to start exploring the Chinese Calligraphy. The course covers three major scripts (styles) of Chinese Calligraphy including Seals Script, Clerical Script, and Regular Script. For each script, the course starts with the basic strokes and then applies those strokes to write characters. By the end of each section, the student will be able to produce a cornerstone project.
- Anyone who is fascinated with Chinese Characters & Calligraphy, but feels learning Chinese is daunting.
- Anyone who is interested in Eastern Culture and wanted to appreciate Eastern Calligraphy art.
- This course is designed for non-native Chinese speaker and students don't know Chinese at all; therefore, it is Not for advance Chinese Calligrapher