Is your child in class 9 CBSE having trouble with mathematics? Then, you have come to the right place!
In this course, students will learn the Circles chapter of class 9 CBSE Mathematics in detail. The course is taught by an experienced mathematics and computer science teacher. The materials are covered in such a way that they will have fun while learning and be able to clear the subject with confidence. The medium of instruction is English. This course is ideal for students of class 9 CBSE or students going into class 9 CBSE soon.
The course contains:
- Detailed explanation for each lesson below.
- Homework assignments
The topics covered are:
- Equal chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the centre.
- Equal chords of congruent circles subtend equal angles at the centre.
- Perpendicular from the centre of a circle to a chord bisects the chord.
- Number of circles passing through collinear points and non collinear points and theorems based on it.
- Angle subtended by an arc at the centre is double the angle subtended by it at any point on the remaining part of the circle.
- And much more!
If your child is a class 9 CBSE student, or is going into class 9 soon, and they are looking to learn circles, then look no further. They will be able to learn mathematics with confidence through this comprehensive course.