Learn CBAP to become Certified Business Analyst Professional
- Just seat back, Relax and Listen to course content
- Read the reading material section
This course will guide you through “How to Become Certified Business Analysts” in simple steps and course material.
If your aim is to Become Certified Business Analysts, then Your Are at Right Place in Right Time, Use following steps to achieve your success and dream and we will be part of it as your Guide
Steps to become Certified Business Analysts
Step 1: Become Familiar with the BABOK® and all its content
Always first things first. Becoming a CBAP represents that you are in way of becoming a senior business analyst professional, as IIBA also defines it through the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge that is nothing but BABOK® and means preparing for the CBAP starts with understanding the content of the BABOK, This course will help to understand various artifacts of business analyst professional
Step 2: Check whether you meet the Business Analysis Experience Requirements?
Applying for the CBAP requires 5 years (7,500 hours) of business analysis experience or in related field. You must also demonstrate 900 hours of experience across at least 4 of the 6 knowledge areas.
Step 3: Earn Appropriate Professional Development Hours
This you can achieve online and offline, you must show 21 documented professional development hours in the previous 4 years. Many business analysis training opportunities and some conferences qualify for professional development credits. You can also show any Business Related training you have undergone.
Step 4 : Submit and Schedule your application
Don’t wait, as you know time never stops for any one so start Gathering and collect as many information related to Submit and Schedule your application
Step 5 :Study like anything and we here come our part !
Yes, here comes our part just seat and relax, go through and understand each every topic that we have explained in this course. Our content will help to achieve your dream.
Contents and Overview
- In this course you are going to learn
- Introduction to CBAP
- Certification Path to CBAP
- BA Role Details - Techno functional
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach & Conduct Stake Holder Analysis
- Plan Business Analysis Activities & Communication
- Plan Requirement Management Process & Manage Business Analysis Performance
- Prepare for Elicitation & Conduct Elicitation Activity
- Document Elicitation Activity & Confirm Elicitation Results
- Requirement Management & Communication
- Manage Solution Scope & Requirements
- Requirement Traceability & Maintain requirements for Re-use
- Prepare Requirement Package & Communicate Requirements
- Enterprise Analysis
- Define Business Need & Assess Capability Gaps
- Determine Solution Approach
- Define Solution Scope & Business Case
- Requirement Analysis
- Prioritize & Organize Requirements
- Specify & Model Requirements & Define Assumptions & Constraints
- Verify & Validate Requirements
- Solution Assessment & Validation
- Assess Proposed Solution, Allocate Requirements
- Assess Organizational Readiness and Define Transition Requirements
- Validate Solution & evaluate solution Performance
- Underlying Competencies
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Behavioral Characteristics & Business Knowledge
- Communication & Interaction skills
- Software Applications
- CBAP, Business Analyst Useful Document
- Change Management Tool Guide
- Effort Estimation For a Requirements Change
- Impact Analysis Checklist for Requirements Changes
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- Business Analyst Useful Template
- Business Case Template
- Communication Plan Template
- Project Initiation Document Template
- Impact Analysis Report Template
- Supply Chain Flow Example
What are the requirements?
There are no requirement, one who wants grow their carrier in Business Analysts world they can take this course, so your willingness to become Certified BA is only requirement.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 4 hours of Informational Video with 10 Documents, 6 Templates and 2 Quiz.
- Anyone can use this Course such as Business Users, PM, TL, BA, Senior BA
- Each chapter designed in Sub chapter for our deep understanding
- One Stop Solution for CBAP Certification
- First Steps towards making your Business Analyst carrier as Certified BA
Who this course is for:
- Who Wants to learn various Business Analyst topics and content
- Who wants to Grow their Carrier as Senior Business Analyst
- Who wants to Become CBAP - Certified Business Analyst
A strong motivator and team player with effective leadership, communication, decision making, problem solving and interpersonal skills, together with a bottom-line corporate focus and a results-driven attitude. 10 Years of experience in US healthcare domain IT. As a Senior Business Analyst. Expertise in US Healthcare and Health Insurance segments Exposed to Deep Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management, Provider Billing, Payer & Payee applications, Benefit Coding and Narration, Benefit Configuration, Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Metavance, Mainframe, Facets 4.71 & 5.01
Education: Master in Business Administration in Information Systems, Certified Scrum Master, Was CBAP IIBA Member, Microsoft Certified Solution Associate.