Caucasian Cooking Classes - Learn Ancient Secrets of Cooking
What you'll learn
- Caucasian Cooking - The Caucasus culinary is unique as it takes experience from both European and Asian gastronomy.
- Caucasian Culture - You will not only learn the Caucasian Gastronomy, but its culture too!
- Georgian Cooking - Georgian cuisine is part of Caucasus cuisine. Every region of Georgia has its own distinct style of food preparation.
- Armenian Cooking - Armenian cuisine is as ancient as the history of Armenia, a combination of different tastes and aromas.
- Azerbaijani Cooking - Azeri cuisine's strengths are in fruity sauces, wonderful fresh vegetables and mutton-based soups.
- Traditional Cooking Methods - Caucasian culinary is full of ancient cooking methods which makes it more unique.
- Art of Serving Food - You will also learn how to serve caucasian food properly.
- Widen Your Creativity - Develop yourself in field of culinary, make delicious, beautiful and exotic dishes.
- All you need is kitchen and eagerness to learn unique Caucasian culinary.
Caucasian Culinary is considered as one of the oldest culinary in the world. The cuisine of the Caucasus includes the traditional cooking methods of Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan.
The Danish chef René Redzepi has described Georgia as home to “one of the last great undiscovered food cultures of Europe.” Travelers who have enjoyed the traditional cooking of the Mediterranean or Persian influence will find some familiarities present in the Caucasus: a bounty of fresh produce, the harmony of savory and sweet within the meat and grain-based dishes, and a deep, spiritual love of bread – ubiquitous, fragrant and essential. It should be noted that vegetarians, too, will do very well eating throughout the region as a plethora of dishes relies solely on this garden of a land and its variously grilled, stuffed, and pickled vegetables, along with hearty bread, rice preparations, and all manner of dairy stemming from rich, open-aired alpine pastures.
Whether you are a student of history, a lover of nature, or are propelled around the globe by your appetite, the Caucasus – much like the traditional tables of their respective countries – have everything on offer.
You will not only learn the Caucasian cooking methods but its culture too!
Caucasian way of cooking is one of the most ancient culinary in the world. The Caucasus culinary is unique as it takes experience from both European and Asian gastronomy.
Who this course is for:
- EVERYONE! Including beginner and professional cooks!
Kitchen Wave is an online culinary academy. It's a collaboration of professional chef and filmmakers.
With cooking a focal point of his childhood, Mate Varamashvili , the chef, knew his career path early on. Chef adds his unique flavour profile to an international cooking style. He is an expert in Caucasian cuisine.