Learn Calculus I: Beginner to Advanced Quickly
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Talk confidently about function concepts
- Identify the different types of functions, its domains and graphs
- Transform graphs starting from a common function
- Find the derivative of any kind of functions
- Basic concepts in algebra, if not is your strong point don't worry
- Some experience with math operations
This is course number 1 in a collection of calculus courses designed to take you from beginner to solve calculus problems easily.
Is "Learn Calculus I: Beginner to Advanced Quickly" Worth Investing Your Time and Money?
By the end of this course you will be able to confidently talk about functions, its domain and range. You will also be able to identify the different types of functions, sketch the graph of them starting from a common functions graph, and take the derivative of all kind of functions. I have been teaching calculus online for over 5 years and I absoluteli love it. Because of my expirience, I know the most common problems students have learning some calculus concepts. That's why this course is designed to GIVE YOU THE CONCEPTS AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE, walk together through step by step examples and test your understanding with quizes ,in order to check you fully get these complicated topics.
This Course is Organized into 5 Sections:
- Section 1: Foundamentals of functions
- Section 2: Types of functions
- Section 3: Sketching the graph of a function
- Section 4: Piecewise, inverse and composition of functions
- Section 5: Derivative rules
Thank you for checking out the course description and if you want to learn the foundamentals of calculus quick and easy I highly encourage you to enroll in this course right now.
Have a great day!
- Students looking for a quick & easy calculus course
- People who want to take a refresh on function basics
- Students preparing a functions test