Learn C Programming
What you'll learn
- Understand the Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- Understand C Programming Language Basics
- Create your first C Application
- Understand Algorithms, Control Structure, Data Types, Pointers, Functions, etc
- Create a solid foundation to learn other programming languages
- A working computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- No prior programming knowledge required
C is considered as the mother of all the programming languages, and its for a good reason. C was introduced roughly 40 years ago, and it is still among the top 10 Programming languages ever existed.
One of the major reason you should consider learning C programming is that it will make you learn other programming languages better. C will let you in on the fundamentals of Computer Programming, and will prepare you to grasp every other Programming language faster.
We are happy to announce that we have added 128 additional lectures which will surely help you to upgrade your knowledge about C programming.
Some of the points covered in these additional lectures are
· Operation on Bits
· C under Windows 535
· Windows under programming
· Graphics under windows
· Hardware interactions
· Linux programming etc…
PS: Glossary has been added as a resource to the introduction of the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone and everyone who wants to learn C Programming.
- It is absolutely recommended to learners who are learning their first Programming Language
We are an eLearning company with more than 10 million learners for our courses. Our expertise is in creating eLearning courses which are self paced and rich in instructional design. We focus on the principles of 'learning by doing' in the courses by teaching the concepts and the tools while creating projects or assets.