Learn C++ Programming Mini Course - Power of Animation
What you'll learn
- You can Start Learning programming from Scratch
- Find out if you are interested in C++ Language
- Learn Everything about C++ Variables
- Understand how to Compile and Run a Program
- And of Course Create your First Program in C++ with the Easiest way Possible
- No, you don't even need to download C++. You can go to repl_it - C++ and create code there.
C++ is a great language to master! These are all the components of the full C++ course. They all apply to the current mini course as well.
I know that the process of learning programming especially in C++ language can be difficult and frustrating. For this reason, we decided to develop a different learning experience for you. Instead of just programming on a screen in a Cpp compiler:
- We use the power of animation in order to analyze the basic ideas.
- At the same time, we use a digital pen in order to develop the solution of the problem for you in a theoritical base that takes into consideration the C++ programming principles.
- And finally, when you come to a good level of understanding of the problem, we start the actual coding in C++ language.
With these 3 layers of teaching process, you will never feel that you can’t build a program in C++ as a beginner or in any other programming language, because we will be helping you in every step of the way. You will go a step further, by learning not only the command lines in C++ programming laguage but you will also develop your algorithmic way of thinking, in order to solve a problem efficiently and easily in any programming language including C++ programming.
If you already have previous exposure to a programming language, not only programming in C++ but also python that we already worked with in previous course or java, you already know that the challenging part is not how to write a Cpp command line correctly. It is how to use all the bits and pieces that you have learned in order to solve a problem. How to take an application idea that you have and transform it into a program in C++ that works correctly in every situation. For this reason, we pay the attention that every part of programming really needs. So in the first part of the course we will start by learning the basics about Variables in C++ for beginners course and how to solve interesting and challenging programs only with C++ Variables. Then in the next parts you will learn about the If statement, loops, functions and many more features that a programming language like Cpp contains. Our methodology involves solving carefully chosen problems and programming challenges. In many cases, we will create 2 or even 3 different solutions, in order to teach you not only how to solve a problem, but how to craft a solution in C++, and how you can take different paths in order to reach a certain destination.
To follow this course you need to have a compiler to work in. You have two main options:
- The first one is to download C++ programming language from the internet. This is easy even for a C++ beginner, you can find numerous tutorials for that on YouTube, so I really don’t want to waste your time with information that is not essential.
- The second one is to use a special web site where you can program in C++ language without any installation. More specifically, you can find it in google just by writing “replit - C++ language”.
Finally I need to note that this is a C++ beginners course, because especially in the first sections we teach you how and where to use every programming language technique with a C++ beginner driven teaching method. By starting from complete zero and going all the way to intermediate programmer.
So come along to check out how our different approach works for you!
Who this course is for:
- Perfect course for someone who wants to start programming for the first time in C++.
- It is a great place to expand your knowledge by learning C++, if you have already mastered other programming languages.
Hello, I am Miltiadis Saratzidis.
My Interest in Programming started at the age of 14 by working in Visual Basic and C++.
When I started my University studies in Electrical And Computer Engineering, my interest shifted to research and more specifically working with Computer Vision - Image Processing in Matlab. The culmination of this research was publishing a scientific paper in IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference in October 2016 in Seattle, USA. The device consists of glasses with a micro camera that uses video-image processing in order to help blind people to read books. I am starting my Ph.D. program in a Year and my main fields of programming are Java, C++, Python, R and Parallel Programming with Cuda.
I have created "Philosophy Behind Coding" which consists of a YouTube channel, BlogPost, SocialMedia and Online Courses in order to change the way that people perceive programming and to focus on the philosophy of coding and algorithmic way of thinking. It is a fast growing community with high production value videos that contain not only programming tutorials but also the power of animation for better understanding and improved delivery of the core message.