Learn C# Programming For Absolute Beginners From Scratch
What you'll learn
- Develop your creative and technical skills to build apps written in C#
- Start a new career as a junior C# programmer or developer
- Program your own console apps
- Develop apps faster using visual studio
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- You should have visual studio . We will cover how to download and install that in the course
- You should be able to navigate the internet
- Desire to learn
Welcome to this C# absolute beginners course (pronounced C Sharp). C# is designed to be a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language, borrowing key concepts from several other languages, most notably Java.
C# is an Object Oriented language and does not offer global variables or functions. Everything is wrapped in classes, even simple types like int and string, which inherits from the System.Object class.
C# could be compiled to machine code, but in real life, it's always used in combination with the .NET framework. Therefore, applications written in C#, requires the .NET framework to be installed on the computer running the application. While the .NET framework makes it possible to use a wide range of languages, C# is sometimes referred to as THE .NET language, perhaps because it was designed together with the framework hence it's popularity.
C# is an object-oriented language designed by Microsoft and used by systems engineers, desktop programmers, and mobile app developers the world over.
This course will guide you through C#'s basics, its core syntax, and the fundamentals of writing strong C# code. I will show you how to install Visual Studio, a great IDE for developing in C#, and then dive into the language itself. Along the way, we will cover topics such as:
- Declaring and initializing variables with a variety of data types
Data type Conversions and Truncating
Exploring Basic Arithmetic operators
Create your first C# web and Console App
Troubleshoot Compile errors
Controlling flow with conditional code
Creating custom classes
Creating a complete maths quiz that will generate random problems for the quiz taker to solve
If C# is your first step into programming or adding it your existing skillset, these training videos will help you understand the language and use it to build your own great software.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginner programmers
- This course is for absolute beginners to C# programming
- This course is for beginner web designers who want to add programming to their skills
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.