Learn C Programming : Complete Course for Beginners-Hands On
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of the C Programming Language.
- Understand variables and the different data types.
- Understand Operators, Conditional statements, Loops and jump statements in C programming.
- Understand arrays, different types of array and operations of array.
- Understand Pointers, User defined functions, Built-in functions and recursive functions.
- Make yourself more marketable for higher level programming positions.
- Understand dynamic memory allocation, different dynamic memory allocations functions.
- Understand Files & different built-in function of file.
- How to write high quality C code.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Admin rights may be required for software installation
Thanks for showing your interest in this course :)
This course specially designed for Students and Developers who are looking Beginners level concepts. Having C programming skills gives you great career opportunities, You’ll learn how to write high-quality C code and to make yourself more marketable for best programming positions.
Let me tell you a little bit about the course:
We start the course by Introduction to C programming Language.
We will install software for the course that is Codeblocks.
Then we will go through the process of compiling and executing C programming Environment.
We will learn Operators and its importance in C program.
Then we will learn Conditional statements, Loops and jump statements in C programming Language.
We will learn Introduction to arrays, different types of array and operations of array.
Then we will learn Introduction to strings and operations of string with and without built-in functions.
Then we will go through introduction to pointer and combination of arrays and pointers.
We will understand user defined functions and built-in functions.
We will learn different form of function.
Then we will learn Recursive functions with on example.
Then we will learn User-defined data types such as structures, Union and enumeration.
We will learn dynamic memory allocation and different dynamic memory allocations functions.
We will learn introduction to files and different built-in function of file.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who learn Fundamentals of C Programing.
- This course is for students
- This course is for anyone who is in the software industry.
- Developers who work on Coding in Embedded Systems Projects
- This Course is for Beginners
Thanks for checking my profile :)
I'm Nandini K, I love helping students learn to code. I'm working as a Professor with nearly 7 years of teaching and software development experience. I trained many of the students on different technologies.
I’m a Post Graduate and Perusing Ph.D., I have Published 2 paper in International Journals and 2 paper in National Conferences.
My Area of expertise in C programing, Python, Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.