Learn and Understand C++
What you'll learn
- Understand C++ Code
- Write C++ Code
- Create Basic applications in C++
- Basic Computer skills will be sufficient
* Subtitles available in both English & Spanish *
If you want to learn C++ to advance your skills, gain the ability to program games, and create your own software, you might love this course! You can go from beginner to advanced with C++ using this course because it has 9+ hours of video that might motivate you to keep learning and programming in C++!
If you have no previous knowledge or experience in C++, you will like that the course begins with C++ basics. If you have learned about C++ already in another course and want to improve what you already know, the course has hours of different topics in C++ with one topic per section. Each section is linked to the previous one in terms of utilizing what was already learned. Each topic is supplied with lots of examples which help students in their process of learning. Also, some new features introduced in C++11 standard are explained. This is what makes it interesting for both beginner and advanced students. Even if you already have a lot of experience in programming in C++, this course can help you learn some new information you had missed before. Upon the completion of this course, you should be able to write programs that have real-life applications.
What I think is the best about this course is that you can search questions others have had, post your own questions, and get answers to challenges you are currently facing in learning and using C++. You get paid C++ expert technical support in this course here to answer every single question you ask!
If you still are not sure about taking the course, maybe these stories of what the students before you experienced will be more useful than whatever I can say about this course. Maybe you can see if you identify with where they were when they took the course and what they got out of it. These are all copied from the course reviews below.
So far I'm enjoying it, explanation of subjects are easy to understand.
Very clear instruction, easy to understand.
Straight forward. No fluff like some other courses where they take you on tangents about stuff you will probably never encounter.
If you any suggestions you have on topics that have not been covered, you can send them via private message. I will do my best to cover them as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this. I hope to see you in the course soon and I hope you will enjoy your time learning as much as I have!
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who wish to learn C++
- No previous programming knowledge is needed
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters
Businessman and entrepreneur, with a degree in electrical engineering and computer science, with great social and team skills, speaking multiple languages, ambitious, motivated and a hard worker.
Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and planning
- Programming in c++, c, java, python, bash, pascal
- Web design expert, both front-end and back-end
- System architecture expert
- Great understanding of Linux
- System turnover coordinator