- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will gain experience in basic c++ code.
- They will learn how to create variables, perform operations as well as write their own functions.
- Furthermore, students will learn about branching and different path of executions.
- Moreover, they will learn how to use arrays to compute mathematical concepts like linear sum and average values.
- Videos & Quizzes also contains some examples, so do it in order to achieve good results
This video will tell you how you can download free version of C++ editor and get started
- Well, the tutorial assumes zero knowledge of C++ or programming language and henceforth it serves as an excellent introduction to C++ as well as to programming in general.
- All you need is a laptop or a desktop & a compiler to an IDE.
- In the tutorials I am using a MacBook system, the gnu compiler and the EMACS editor. Feel free to choose whichever tool is best for your system.
- A good start is: Windows, code-blocks or visual studio.
- There are literally countless tutorials online on how to download these two IDEs -Mac OS X.
- I would suggest X-code but if you feel confident you can freely use a text editor like VIM or EMACS.
- Linux flavours: code-blocks or any other text editor will also do.
Brilliant course of its kind. In this course you will learn many techniques how to be an excellent programmer. Below, I will explain what this course will consist of;
First video is about tutorial regarding how you all can download free version of C++ editor on Internet. After downloading and Installing it we can proceed with our main course.
Moreover, Our main section starts with the hello world program in C++. Basically it is a guide on how to print the hello world string into the screen. I also talk about what variables are. Furthermore I discuss about the fundamental data types of a C++ program: char, int, float, double. Then I explained the memory model of C++. I provided a concrete example on how variables are stored inside RAM. I also talk about addresses and make a brief introduction to pointers. In this tutorial I talk about functions. I discuss the first of the three basic ways to pass parameters to a function. Moreover, I demonstrate the use of functions. I talked about functions and pointer parameters. This is the second way to pass a variable to a function. Mainly I explain how to change the real value of a variable through a function. Moreover, I discuss its usage and I also explain how this works on the RAM model (I provide an example). In this tutorial I talk about the third (and the last) way of passing a variable to a function. References are type alias and a syntactic sugar. I also discuss the use cases of pointers and references. I also talked about type conversions. I demonstrated the implicit cast and the explicit cast. Moreover, I provide two different ways to perform an explicit cast: the c-style cast and the C++ style cast. Finally, I provided advice of which one is better and included quiz at the end.
The course contains 16 videos – and is just over 1.5 hours long. Watch the videos at your own pace, and post questions along the way if you get stuck in any part.
Thank you for choosing my course.
- Anyone who wants to learn C++ language from Scratch.
- Recommended for everyone who is interested in understanding C#, D, Java, and newer versions of C.
- Those who want to work on other modern applications like android applications, desktop applications, servers (e.g. e-commerce, web search or SQL servers), should also go for this course as it is the basic course and understandable to those students who have just started their studies in programming language.