Learn C++ File Handling Project (console): Mini Database
What you'll learn
- Students will learn to make a console-based project in C++ based on file handling concepts.
- Learn how to create mini-database( which is a binary file) that contains records of students
- Learn to add, delete, update, search records of students in the database
- Learn to create Result Calculation System that calculates the result of whole class & also shows individual student result.
- Learn to implement concepts & make project after doing C++ beginners level course
- Access to a computer with internet to install Dev C++
- Student should know all basic concepts of C++ like data types, operators , decision making statements, loops, functions, arrays, pointers, structures, classes, File Handling in C++ etc
The Course basically creates a project that teaches how to create a mini-database using the concept of File Handling in C++. Once created, course teaches students how to use C++ File Handling Concepts to create, search, update and delete records in the database(a binary file is used as database to store students records). It also teaches how to retrieve records of students and show the class result or individual student result on the output screen. These all functions are performed by one program in C++ which is the project that we will teach students how to create and run that program.
Who this course is for:
- C++ Intermediate students who just completed C++ beginners level course and want to implement C++ basics & File Handling concept by creating a mini-database.
Being a computer science engineer, my qualification is BS(Honors) and MS in Computer Science with 3.95 CGPA from University of Engineering and Technology Lahore and University of Management and Technology Lahore respectively. I have been a teacher in GIFT university Gujranwala and taught computer related subjects to students of BBA And BSc computers. I published my research paper titled as E-Registration: A Solution to Voter’s Registration and presented in COMSATS University, Lahore.
Teaching is my passion and I did not want to limit myself to the people around my domain. Udemy provides a platform to connect to millions of students worldwide through your knowledge and that’s why I am here. Programming is the most favourite part for me in Computer Sciences and I tried my level best to teach you as easily as possible using the combination of PowerPoint and DevC++. Step by step explanation of program instructions is provided to show the sequence of program execution which is extremely helpful in understanding a programming language. I hope you will like my courses and you learn them using minimum time and effort.