Learn C# Basic
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Installing Visual Studio 2017
- Basic concepts about .NET Framework and ready to code with C# language.
- deep understanding about .NET framework infrastructure such as Base Class Library,Common Language Run-time and assemblies.
- building C# applications
- Using datatypes,classes,methods and so on.
- understanding namespaces
- declaring variables
- using Generic and Non-Generic collections
- understanding the data type class hierarchy
- Undestanding the enum Type
- understanding Value Types and Reference Types
- Methods and Parameter modifiers
- Introducing the C# Class Type
- Understanding Constructs
- Understanding the static Keyword
In this video I cover:
Static and Dynamic programming and differences between them
.Net Framework pros and cons
In this video we're going to :
Create a new project
understand the difference between Project name and Solution name
Understand the difference between reference and namespace
- - Visual Studio Community (Free to use)
- - Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported) OR
- - Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter OR
- - Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise OR
- - Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter OR
- - Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
By learning C# you'll be able to build and develop web , console , windows applications and also you can create video game for XBOX console.
If you have hesitate which programming languages to choose,or you want to know pros and cons in C# , the first section is ready for you ,to make you sure C# is one of the famous and powerful programming languages.
This course only focus on console application and all of concentration is about learning Core C# Programming,such as understanding infrastructure of .NET Framework,Data Types,Namespaces and assemblies,working with string data,Decision constructs ,understanding arrays,value type and reference types and etc.
- Beginner C# developers who are enthusiastic about learning new programming language.