Learn Business Process Analysis
What you'll learn
- The goal of this course is to give you the knowledge to realize the importance of a good analysis and its benefit to a business. In this course you will learn how to separate Analysis from Design and implementation issues and be able to specify the requirements for creating a successful business structure.
- Even though this is an introductory Business Process Analysis course it contains a sigificant amount of information that should be helpful to any business.
- The course does not contain any exercises and needs no special applications.
- No prior knowledge of Analysis techniques is required.
This introductory tutorial teaches you how to analyze the processing aspects of any business large or small. It is also an essential part of what’s known as Business Process Improvement.
This tutorial is intended to give you a good knowledge of Process Analysis concepts and a reading knowledge of the process analysis effort result, which is a Business Process Analysis Specification.
That specification captures the Essential Business Processing and Workflow in an organization or business area.
The goal of this course is to give you the knowledge to realize the importance of a good analysis effort and its benefit to any business. In this course you will learn how to separate Analysis from Design and implementation issues and be able to specify the essential requirements which will be used to create a successful business structure.
Even though this is an introductory Business Process Analysis course it contains a significant amount of information that should be helpful to your career and any business to which you apply the concepts.
The course contains approximately one hour of material structured into eight lectures.
As you will see Process Analysis is the most important technical task that should be conducted on every business.
Who this course is for:
- Any business owner, business employee, new student or even an experienced analyst should benefit from this course.
- This is not an advanced course, however it contains some sections extracted from my experts course.
I am the President and CEO of Logical Conclusions, Inc., a training and consulting company specializing in how to create a Customer Focused, Event-Driven organization. For over three decades I've assisted Business Process Management/Improvement and Re-engineering projects at many major corporations and government agencies.
I've created numerous videos and educational tutorials on how to create the definitive efficient business structure for any organization.
I've also taught thousands of attendees at live business user and technical workshop seminars.
Being a prolific guest speaker I've given talks at many Business Process/Information Resource conferences such as conducting keynote and featured speeches at:
- Project Management Institute
- US Universities, many ProjectWorld conferences,
- GIGA Business Process & Workflow International conference
- Workflow & Re-Engineering International Association (WARIA) conferences.
- Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management IIRM conferences.
Also presentations at:
- International Business Rules Forum
- National BPR Enterprise Re-Engineering Conf.
- International Conf. on Software Engineering
- Technology Transfer Institute
- Many DCI conferences
- Shared Insights
- IT & Business Alignment Forum
- EDP Auditors Assoc. International Conf.
- DOE Impact Conf.
- and many more.
I've published many books and articles on Business Improvement and Quality Systems Development. My latest e-book is titled “Strategic Planning using a Customer-Focused, Event-Driven model”.
I have been a proud participant in the US Citizen Ambassador Program representing the U.S.A. in China and Russia.I can be reached at: Brian@LogicalConclusionsInc.com