Learn Business English (Professional Language)
What you'll learn
- How to speak professional business language in the English language.
- How to understand people when they discuss business in the English language.
- How to negotiate salary in the English language.
- How to pass an interview in the English language.
- How to interview others in the English language.
- How to write a CV/resume in the English language.
- How to write a cover letter in the English language.
- How to write professional e-mails in the English language.
- How to take professional phone calls in the English language.
- How to hold meetings in the English language.
- How to negotiate business deals in the English language.
- How to discuss marketing, sales, costs, and your own job in the English language.
- You need an intermediate level of English or higher.
Business English is English language for any business or professional purpose.
Do you need to use Business English at work? Do you need to learn Business English for future work?
You know very well how essential it is to communicate effectively in business relationships, working environments, and professional settings.
Whether you are an international CEO or you simply want to apply for a job and need the English language for the interview, this course will walk you step-by-step all of the Business English Language necessary for getting down to business.
English is the international language of business - finance, marketing, trade, law, and deals are made using Business English Language. And knowing just enough English to have an everyday conversation is not enough to get the big business these days.
You need to know the right words, the right expressions, the right etiquette, and even the right understanding of business culture in the English language.
In Learn Business English (Professional Language), you get much more than just the words about marketing and sales. You do get those, but you will also practice interview techniques, negotiating, what to say in a meeting, phone conversations, emails, and more.
Just as one learns business from experience, you also learn Business English Language from experience.
That's why this Business English course has been designed to be very practical. You practice English speaking just as you would in real life.
In this course, you learn all the Business English Language skills for:
How to pass an interview
How to interview someone else
How to negotiate salary
How to negotiate trade deals
How to handle a meeting
How to politely disagree in a meeting
How to write a business e-mail
How to take a business phone call
How to write a resume
How to write a cover letter
How to talk about your job
How to talk about marketing strategies, costs, and the brand of your business
And much, much more!
Praise for Learn Business English (Professional Language)
"I am learning huge new things. Its very important for me."
~ Rabiul Islam
"Gabriel is very friendly and I like the way he explains the vocabulary so I can easily understand. Buy it if you are a beginner of business path! you would enjoy learning, just like me. worth it!! thanks Gabriel ;)"
~ Napatchanok Chaisurakeart
"This course was really helpful. I learned a lot and it was money well spent. Gabriel is wonderful and deserves the best!"
~ Giovanna Bellù
"It is very wonderful course. I'm from Brazil and I've a little difficulty with english language, but the instructor speak slowly and it help other people to understand the contents :)"
~ Luis A. Fernandes
"Buenos tips para las conversaciones de negocio o viaje."
~ Alvaro Portela
"Sehr einfach und verständlich aufgebauter Kurs."
~ André Halbertschlager
"This is an excellent course! I wish I had had this information 45 years ago when I started to look for jobs. There was no internet then so it was mostly learning from mistakes. I am now retired but I do meet young students and I am certainly going to recommend this course to them. However, Gabriel also has a course called Business English Writing. I highly recommend this course as well since it will help to get your writing correct. I have worked in several countries with managers whose native language is not English. Even though they spoke English at least half decent, but their written English was usually terrible. My native language is Swedish and if I can detect English errors and feel embarrassed I do wonder what a native English speaker when getting lousily written emails or letters."
~ Rolf Backström
If you have any interest in succeeding in any of these professional areas, or if you want to climb the career ladder or communicate with any international businesses around the world, then you simply cannot afford to miss this opportunity. This Business English course is at such a high price because it gets you results.
There's a common English expression: time is money. Don't waste it. Invest in yourself with Learn Business English (Professional Language) and never look back!
*Promo music downloaded on a royalty free basis from 'Bensound'.
Who this course is for:
- English learners who need to communicate in the English language in a business setting.
- English learners who need to pass an interview in the English language.
- English learners who need to recruit employees in the English language.
- English learners who need to negotiate in the English language.
- English learners who need to write business e-mails in the English language.
- English learners who need to take phone calls in the English language.
- English learners who need to apply for a job in the English language.
- English learners who need to talk about their jobs in the English language.
Award-winning English Teacher
Award-winning Educational Manager
Professional Identity Coach & Creativity Coach
I worked in China from 2012-2018 as an English Teacher, a Director of Studies, and as a Content Writer for EF Education First.
I have six Cambridge University Teacher Knowledge Test Certificates, and all of them are scored at the highest level (Band 4). I also have a 'Teaching English as a Foreign Language' Certificate.
I am the winner of several teaching and academic management awards, including:
- Academic Innovation Award 2016
- Academic Contribution Award 2016
- Star DOS (Director of Studies) Award 2017
I now have my own business as an English Language Instructor.
I am also a Professional Identity Coach - I help people to reconnect with themselves on a deep level, rediscover their best selves, and recreate themselves from the inside out.
I am also a Professional Creativity Coach - I help people to reach their highest potentials as the creators they are.
I have written a novel, for which I am currently seeking publishers.