Learn Bootstrap 4 & Get More Web Projects Done In Less Time!
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to do high speed coding with bootstrap 4 and minimal CSS
- Learn how to integrate and customize modern jQuery plugins like magnific popup into any template
- How to create responsive components using bootstrap grid system
- How to style elements using bootstrap classes
- After finishing the course you will be able to build modern, great-looking responsive websites on your own in a little time
- You should have the basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- You don't need to have any knowledge of bootstrap 4.
Why you need to learn bootstrap 4 as a front end web developer:
The web development process takes a lot of time. Even if you are a boss of CSS, it will take several hours creating and designing a template depending on the complexity and the size of the template.
That where frameworks like bootstrap 4 come in. They make the coding process easier for a front end web developer.
You could make multiple projects done with CSS in the time you could create a single template using raw CSS. And in this world of competition, speed is a very important factor in success.
This course will literally take you from knowing nothing about Bootstrap 4 to learning all of the utilities, components, widgets, and grids and building real-world themes and websites. You don't need to know Bootstrap 4 for this course. Even if you already know Bootstrap 4, you can boost your knowledge in this course.
No boring stuff!
The course is completely practical! There will be no classes on boring theories. From the first, we will be creating practical real-world website templates using bootstrap 4 from scratch. And in this process we will learn about Bootstrap 4 components and functionalities. Because, I believe, learning by doing is the best approach to learn a new thing.
See the preview:
If you want to learn more about the projects we are going to complete in this course, please watch the preview and section intros. You will get a good idea about what we are going to accomplish in this course.
What happen if I am not satisfied after taking the course?
Don't worry about that! Udemy has a money-back guarantee of 30 days. So, you can always get your money back if you're not satisfied.
I am confident that you will find this course very useful as a front end developer. It will definitely boost your productivity as a front end web developer and you will get enough knowledge and confidence about bootstrap 4 that you'll be able to create your own templates later on using bootstrap 4.
#bootstrap 4 #front end web development #responsive design
- Front end web developers who want to boost their productivity and get more projects done in less time!