Learn Bookkeeping on Fast track (Step by Step Learning)
What you'll learn
- Introduction of Accounting.
- Relationship between Bookkeeping and Accounting.
- Understand 5 head of Accounts to understand bookkeeping
- How to record business transactions in General Journal.
- How to use double entry bookkeeping?
- How to create Ledger accounts?
- How to balance off the individual ledger accounts
- How to prepare Trial Balance.
- How to identify and remove errors from trial balance?
- Only motivation to learn.
In this course you will learn Bookkeeping and Accounting from basics. Each topic is divided into several sections which will help to understand thoroughly and after completion of each topic you will get quiz. This course is combination of theory and practical this means that you will be learning by practice during lectures. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to obtain a good grounding knowledge in Bookkeeping and financial accounting. If you want to become pro in Bookkeeping so try to practice all the activities after each lecture. It would help you a lot and you can achieve your target.
What will we learn?
5 head of accounts
How to classify the business transactions.
How to prepare ledgers and T accounts?
How to bring balances in Trial Balance?
What are the items of income statement?
How to calculate cost of sales or cost of goods sold?
How to calculate Gross Profit and Net Profit?
How to design Income Statement for your business?
What is working capital?
How to classify assets and liabilities in balance sheet?
How to prepare Balance Sheet for your business?
After completion of the course student will be able to
create double entry from business transactions.
differentiate between Asset, liability, Expenses, Income and Capital
interpret and understand the financial statements.
Who this course is for:
- Self employed who wants to keep business records using Bookkeeping
- Students who want to have a quick revision for Bookkeeping
- Students who have just started accounting in school and college
Arbab Shahzaib, MBA, ACCA is a young motivated educationalist and entrepreneur with exceptional teaching skills. He has more than 10 year's teaching experience with diverse groups globally. Currently, he is working as a faculty member of an educational group in Sharjah.
His teaching approach is simple but practical. His goal of tutoring is to help students overcome academic challenges and lead them to autonomous as well as independent learning. He is skilled in evaluating needs and developing students. Proficient in exam-focused preparation, involvement with students, and leading them to achieve academic goals. He also provides a well balanced educational experience and a real-world perspective in learning.