Learn Blockchain Programming with Hyperledger Fabric
What you'll learn
- You will have a strong understanding about how to develop Hyperledger Fabric Networks
- You will have a strong understanding on how to deploy Smart Contracts on Hyperledger Fabric
- You will learn how to use Hyperledger Docker Images and work with Hyperledger Fabric Tools and Utilities
- You will learn how to deploy applications over Hyperledger Fabric networks.
- You will learn how to develop Chaincode and provision the same over Peers
- Prior experience with any programming language is preferred (Recommended: Go, NodeJS or Java). This course is specifically a Developer's course.
- Prior experience with containerization and virtual machines is also preferred (Recommended: Docker).
- Anyone who wishes to learn development with Hyperledger Fabric or has a passion to learn about Blockchain programming is welcome to take up this course.
Prerequisites for this course
Clear grasp on Blockchain concepts.
Knowledge about Hyperledger Fabric.
Familiarity with any one of the programming languages.
Familiarity with Certificates and Identity Management.
Basic understanding of Containerization like Docker.
Basic understanding of Certificate Authorities and How they work?
Learn from the industry experts!
Learn how to use Hyperledger Fabric and create extensive private Blockchain applications in the simplest terms.
Welcome to the Blockchain Development with Hyperledger Fabric Course. Hyperledger Fabric is a blockchain framework implementation and one of the Hyperledger projects hosted by The Linux Foundation. Hyperledger Fabric consists of a set of collaboration tools that help in the development of the private Blockchain networks. Hyperledger Fabric provides you a modular framework that can be utilized to build applications for multiple domains. This course has been designed in such a way that you will get a thorough understanding of how the build Blockchain network and applications using Hyperledger Fabric. This course will also take you through the development walk-through for chaincode over the Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain. This is a particular course that explains how to use Hyperledger Fabric tools to build up a Private Blockchain solution with the help of a Capstone Project.
This is a Developer's course, and this course is created to give a clear understanding of how to create Blockchain applications using Hyperledger Fabric.
In 2018, the rise in jobs in the Blockchain sector had been 7000%. For every 14 jobs in the USA, there is only one person who is available to take up a position in Blockchain Technology. Hyperledger Fabric is a solution that is at the top of the curve for governments and enterprises. Industries like Walmart, McDonald's, Nestle, Dole, etc. have already implemented Hyperledger Fabric, and many more are seeking the help of the Hyperledger Platform to solve their problems and get an efficient solution.
What you will get with this course:
To make this course more interactive, we have provided various quizzes as a part of the modules. You will get more clarity and will be able to master all the essential topics related to the usage of Hyperledger Fabric and it's key concepts.
What we cover in this course:
Introduction to Distributed Ledger Technology
Overview of different projects under the Hyperledger Umbrella
Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric
Key Functionalities offered by Hyperledger Fabric
Key Concepts of Hyperledger Fabric
Setting up Hyperledger Fabric Development Environment
Overview of YAML Language
Overview of Docker and Docker Compose
Learning to work with Cryptogen tool
Generating Cryptographic Material for Peers and Orderers.
Learning to work with Configtxgen tool
Defining Genesis Block and Channel Configurations
Setting up Kafka and EtcdRaft Ordering Service Nodes.
Learning to work with Docker Compose to compose containers for Blockchain networks.
Setting up CLI and Chaincode Bash for Chaincode Development
Chaincode Libraries and Development Suite.
Learning to Develop Chaincode using Go Language
Hyperledger API and Command Line Tools
You will learn to Interact with Hyperledger Fabric Network.
You will learn to set up Kafka and EtcdRaft Ordering Nodes.
We2Blocks is a Blockchain Consultation and Training Company having a global presence. With this course, we aim to promote Blockchain and create an environment for people interested in Blockchain to learn and expand their knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals curious to learn how to use Hyperledger Fabric for developing Hyperledger Blockchain applications.
- Software Developers curious to learn about Hyperledger Fabric.
- Blockchain Consultants curious to learn about Hyperledger Fabric.
- Students curious to learn about Hyperledger Fabric and how it is being used in the industry.
- People curious to start their career in Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain.
- Managers curious to learn how to use Hyperledger in real world projects.
We2Blocks is a Blockchain consultation and development company which aims to provide the skills that an individual requires to succeed in the Blockchain industry.
At We2Blocks, we develop, maintain and evaluate blockchain related products and web services for our partners worldwide and provide long-term assistance on related technological as well as operational matters.
Our online learning platform aims to empower professionals globally by providing them top notch university level education on Blockchain.