Learn Blender 2.8 x The Right Way!
- 21.5 hours on-demand video
- 55 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn From Zero - Understand and use Blender Interface.
- Model Your Objects - Use poligonal modeling tools and model 3D objects.
- Apply different kinds of materials to objects.
- UV Mapping - UV map the objects and apply textures to materials.
- Use lights and render scenes using EEVEE and Cycles render engines.
- Introduction to Animation - Animate objects and create complete projects from scratch.
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- The computer must match the hardware requirements described on the "Requirements" link of the blender website.
- You need to have Blender 2.8 or higher installed on your computer.
- You must have basic computer knowledge.
Blender is a free and open source 3D modeling and animation software. Light and powerful, it caters for every step of the production process of a 3D animation.
In this course you will learn about Blender's interface and fundamental concepts. In addition you will learn to:
Create and transform objects;
Use polygonal modeling tools to create your own objects;
Map, texture and create materials of various types, including PBR materials with PBR textures;
Lighten and render scenes using EEVEE and Cycles;
Illuminate scenes using HDR images;
Configure hierarchies between objects;
Create simple animations.
All topics are covered from both the theoretical and practical points of view.
- People who want to create 3d scenes for games, films, architecture, animations, and so on...
- 3D Artists