- 4 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- BIM Structural Design using AutoDesk Advanced Steel
- The course is from scratch. Civil engineers, Industrial, Mechanic, Architects, Drafters, BIM Managers, Constructors, can get more out of it.
Learn Advance Steel Design.
This course includes Autodesk structural design;
Design a complete building
Foundation, structural columns
Plans and layouts
The instructor explains aspects of interpretation of structural drawings, and how these can be carried out in three-dimensional modeling. It is explained how to create printing layouts and gradually it is understood all the comados of structural elements.
The course includes files used in the course to do what appears in the videos.
The entire course is applied in a single context according to the AulaGEO methodology.
- Enthusiasts of BIM, Architectural Design, Construction and Engineering
- Users of AutoCAD / Microstation or other CAD programs, who wish to enter BIM structural design
Basic commands and explanation of what the course is about, Creation of layout, concrete and placement of columns
The layout is provided to be able to carry out the work and help on the project,
Creation of elevations.