Learn Bhangra Dance - Bhangra Workouts
What you'll learn
- Learn Bhangra - learn how to put together Bhangra steps and transition between steps quickly
- Build stamina and maintain technique through workout choreography videos
- Learn Bhangra Dance - Advanced Steps
This exciting Learn Bhangra course tests a student's technique and stamina via a series of workouts composed of Bhangra coreography. Workouts vary in ability and length of time to suit all levels of Bhangra dancers. Countdowns are provided to indicate the next step in the sequence to allow students to easily follow along.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate/Advanced Bhangra dancers that want to solidify their technique
- Dancers that want to build stamina and learn Bhangra choreography
Lavesh began teaching Bhangra at Natya Academy in North Carolina, USA in 2006. For 10 years, he taught over 300 students and started the independent (non-collegiate) Bhangra movement in NC. In Nov. 2014, Lavesh and his team launched the Learn Bhangra App for iOS and Android devices. In 2015-16, Lavesh worked with the Jus Punjabi network to create a “Learn Bhangra with Lavesh” TV show that broadcasted for over 6 months. Also in 2016, Lavesh was invited to perform and teach Bhangra at the 2016 Rio Olympics along with members from the India cultural delegation. In 2017, Lavesh began teaching Bhangra at the world-renowned Broadway Dance Center in New York City. Additionally, Lavesh frequently conducts international Bhangra workshops, having taught Bhangra 25+ countries!