Learn Sculpting in Pixelogics ZBrush Create a Micro Organism
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Sculpt Organic Models and Creatures
- Understand the uses for Dynamesh
- Project high level details onto different subtools
- Understand how masking is used
- Be able to use TPose comfortably
- Reflow Topology using ZRemesher
- Setup custom views
- Understand ZBrush better
- Work on a production level
- Anyone who want to explore the potential of ZBrush Anyone who loves my courses! (OK sorry a bit of a brag!! ) Anyone whos seen the promotional video and thinks "Hey that's Cool"
- Havea Copy of Zbrush 4 r7
- Photoshop would be handy but not essential
Learn ZBrush in this fun course on creating a micro organism with Pixelogics ZBrush
Explore this Zbrush Online Course for Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced level users.
- During this course we will look at a ton of different techniques and tools for producing this fantastic micro organism in Zbrush, so if you want to be a ZBrush wizard this is the course for you, we will be looking at the main tools used every day in Zbrush.
- Have you done courses where the trainer goes on and on and never gets to the point I bet you have well your in for a treat with this course, so get stuck in and learn ZBrush with my no nonscence get to the point course!.
- This course is structured to maximise your learning curve, often going over the same techniques to make the STICK, it is important that you have FUN whilst completing this course!
- And remember any questions or if you get stuck at all please, please message me, and I will get your back on track.
"ZBRUSH EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL AND DONT BE LIMITED BY YOUR IMAGINATION"
The Monster-Training Team
- This course is for Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced users
Introduction to the course, in this lesson we will discuss the project and the reference images I am purely using as guide to the style I want to achieve.
This course is very much an imaginery vision, and will allow for maximum expression.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILES IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH THIS COURSE
Lets look at the folder structure for this course if you downloaded the attachments you will find all the folders and images and ZBrush stages in these ready for you to look and review, these are to accompany the course and also see how it was created.
For the beginners if you are experienced you could probably skip this video.
- Turning Light box on and off
- Look at tools
- Clearing the canvas
- Creating a tool
- Setting up for start of a project
- Using SHIFT key to restrict angles
- Brush size and falloff shortcut
- and more...
Now we will create the Cell that the organism is eating, to do this we will create a cylinder and then use some hardsurface modelling techniques to hollow the centre out, the tool we will look at is the ZRemodeller brush.
In order to smooth the cell uniformy we will use symetry with multiple turned on.
Lets add some more detailing to our model! we will finish off the body and also add in the location for our little claws to go.
In this lesson we will create a low res version of our model created at the lowest subdivision level we will then use ZReshers to fix and create loverly topology we will then increase the subdivisions and project the details we did in the dynamesh version on to this subdivided low res version.
Duplicating Cells and final position of subtools.
In this video the main aim is to show you how to set the output resolution and set up a custom scene saved out for recal later.
Something which confuses people often with ZBrush is all the
different savings you can do in ZBrush let me explain what these are
- Save ZTool = This is the model, the actual scuplture itself with subtools
- Save the doc = This is the document size, resolution of document your working with
- Zapp link = Custom view save, this is the view you set on the camera inside the doc
These are the basic things you might save not including materials and brushes etc...
I have done a quick lecture here as one of my students needed help with mirroring subtools.
In this short help video I am going to show you how to use ZRemesher this can be handy if you need better topology flow across your model and also need to even out the sub division level across merged Sub tools. We also look how to poly group them all to the same poly group if you need the tools as separate poly groups use auto group!
For those who have finished the course a massive "Well done!" for those still completing the course "Keep it up!" I just want to say thank you for choosing me and my course, it is really appreciated and means that I can produce more great courses for you in the future!
Stay up to date with the latest courses and development as well as offers from us by visiting me at my website.
Feel free contacting me for a particular course to be created I welcome student feedback and that way I know what you want!
I hope you had fun learning with this course and hope to see you at my other courses, please give me a review if you loved the course, if you did not like it also let me know, I take students opinions very seriously!
"Did you know Monster-Training is a sister brand of UK Online Training Centre, Monster is being phased out so all new courses will be hosted under UK Online Training, so if you want the same experience as Monster pop over to UKOTC, please note I have put all Courses on the UKOTC site so you have one place to get the latest news and offers!"
All the Best