Beginner Local SEO | The Foundations of What Google Wants
- A willingness to learn Local SEO
This course is designed to take the Local SEO beginner through Local SEO basics with the end result being a firm foundational knowledge of Local SEO. At the end of this course the local business will be equipped with the understanding of what Google is looking for from their local business to rank higher on the search engine for their industry and city of choice. The student will be able to use this knowledge as a base to launch themselves into further, more advanced Local SEO learning. After taking this course, the student will have come from knowing absolutely nothing about how Local SEO works to having a strong, foundational knowledge of Local SEO.
- Local business owners or employees that have zero to below basic knowledge of Local SEO
- Introduction to Begginer Local SEO01:48
- The 5 Pillars of Local SEO04:01
- The 1st Pillar: Your "Google My Business" Page09:19
- The 2nd Pillar: Local Search Directories ala Citations07:19
- The 3rd Pillar: Online Reviews08:32
- The 4th Pillar: What is Your Website Saying About You? - "On-Page SEO"04:37
- The 5th Pillar: What Are Other Websites Saying About You? - "Off-Site SEO"05:17
- Beginner Local SEO Conclusion02:25
Owner of Local SEO Agency, Tutelary Marketing, founder of the Local Business Internet Marketing University. With one of the highest client retention rates in the Local SEO industry, Tutelary Marketing has become one of the premier Local SEO companies through hard work, innovation, and a commitment to an "above the fold" philosophy. The Local Business Internet Marketing University is the avenue through which Tutelary Marketing dispenses their consulting services. That's right, our agency will actually teach you how to do your own local business marketing. In fact, that's why we're here on Udemy.