Learn Beginner English: Fast and Fun Learning with Julia!
What you'll learn
- Feel confident speaking basic English
- Have great understanding of basic English grammar
- Be able to communicate in written English
- Listen and understand a variety of English accents (worldwide and regionally)
- Be well prepared for A1 and A2 English official exams
- Expand their vocabulary and perfect their pronunciation
- Learn real English with ready to use idioms and sentence structures
- No prior knowledge of English
- A desire to learn real English
- An interest in groundbreaking methods of learning
Hello everyone! I am Julia, a native British English teacher from London with over 15 years experience of teaching languages of which 8 years training language teachers of French and English, taking from new to the job, to confident trainers and mentors.
Welcome to my English Course entitled ‘’Learn Beginner English: Fast and Fun Learning with Julia!’’
This comprehensive English course is not only modern but also structured and easy to follow! Learn English at your own pace by watching videos and practising vocabulary and grammar in context. The format chosen and the voices used will help you build your confidence in listening as you will be exposed to a variety of accents in English as well as numerous speaking topics, to then speak with confidence too!
At the same time this course sets out to make learning English grammar easy and entertaining as each grammar point is presented in context, naturally, then explained to you, concisely. This means that you will be presented with the essentials and with many practical examples which you can then use immediately in your everyday English speaking and writing situations.
We encourage you to use the subtitles or closed captions until you get used to the different accents. As you progress we encourage you to go back and watch the videos again, without any subtitles, as a great way to review all the knowledge acquired, and challenge your listening ability once more.
We also would like to encourage you to complete the quiz at the end of each lesson as it will make you concentrate more and make the new vocabulary, or grammar, stick to your long-term memory.
Have fun and do not hesitate to get in touch if you need any guidance or support!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody and everybody
- Basic learners of English
- Students of English who wish to improve their level
- Anybody who wishes to travel and use English abroad
- Anyone interested in a solid foundation in English
- All learners (we have captions in English!)
I am Julia, a TEFL Trainer and Language Teacher with over 15 years of experience teaching English as a Foreign Language, in France, Spain, online, and the UK.
I am a passionate linguist and language teacher of English, French, German, and Spanish. I am also an e-learning developer/content writer for a handful of language schools and specialist course providers.
Do take a look at my courses which are designed for intermediate to proficient learners of English looking to perfect their English, but also teachers of English interested in learning the terminology used in the classroom!
I look forward to helping you learn more English!