Crash Course on SAP2000: No Experience Required
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
Welcome to the course on SAP2000. This course has been prepared assuming that the students who enroll in this course are completely new to this software. The main purpose of this course is to make the students familiar with the SAP2000 so that they can easily take the higher level courses without having confusions. Basic level of knowledge is given in this course as this course is for complete beginners.
- Civil Engineering students who want to learn SAP2000.
- Civil Engineering Students who are completely new to SAP2000.
- Engineering Graduates who want to learn SAP2000 for professional practice.
- Engineering personnel who need to learn SAP2000 from zero level.
- How to Speed up to Slow down the Lecture speed?
- Download and Install the Software
- SAP2000 User Interface
- Understanding and Defining the Grids
- Defining The Materials
- Defining The Beam Sections
- Modelling of The Beam
- Application Of Load
- Analysis of Beam For Moment and Shear Force
- Analyze The Simply Supported Beam
- Analyze The Given Frame
- Understanding What to Model
- Defining The Grids
- Define The Materials
- Define The Sections
- Modelling The Structure
- Defining The Load Patterns
- Application of the Load
- Meshing The Slab
- Defining The Mass Source
- Defining the Load Combinations
- Structural Analysis
- Structural Design
- Redesigning The Beams
- Final Note
- Bonus Lecture
I am a civil Engineer and I completed my engineering degree from Nepal Engineering College,Nepal. I currently work at IME Group, Nepal as a project manager. I love teaching people and spreading knowledge.
We study a lot of things in our four years of engineering life. However, when we land ourselves at the construction site, we are completely new to it. Why does this happen? It is because the syllabus of our engineering focuses on theoretical knowledge rather than practical applied knowledge.
My courses are intended to fill this void. They help students learn what is left in the college but very mandatory for a civil engineer.
I love asking questions to whatever that strikes my ear that I have no idea of. So, never hesitate to ask questions. As the saying goes " The expert was once a beginner", so, everyone is a beginner at some stage of their life.
Be logical. Be assertive. Happy Learning.