Complex Numbers for Beginner
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Importance of Complex Numbers in real world.
- Define what is meant by Complex Numbers and Learn how to Represent Complex Numbers Graphically.
- Understand the meaning behind imaginary Numbers and its properties .
- Modulus of Complex Numbers and its properties.
- Polar Form of Complex Numbers and Euler's Formula.
- Arguments of Complex Number and algebra of complex Numbers.
- Problem-Solving involving Complex Numbers.
- Algebra of Complex Numbers.
- Understand how to do different Operations on Complex Numbers in different Forms
- Learn the Exponential form of Complex Numbers.
- Solve different examples concerning each of these topics.
- You need to be familiar with set of Real Numbers and
- be proficient to perform basic operations in indices, algebra, vectors (elementary level) and trigonometry
- Papers and a Pencil
- And lots of daydreaming imagination
Imagine you are living in the 17th century. You have 7 bananas and I asked you to give me 9 bananas. How can you give ????
How can you give 9 bananas to me when you have only 7.
But, now as you are in 21st century, you can write 7 – 9 = - 2. Simple!
What, exactly, does it mean?
How can you take 9 bananas from 7? How could you have less than nothing?
We invented a theoretical number that had useful properties. Negatives aren’t something we can touch or hold, but they describe certain relationships well (like debt).
Imaginary Number (iota) have a similar story.
Join this course to Learn how imaginary numbers came into existence, and develop an insight of Complex Numbers.
Happy Intuitive Learning !
- This course is also helpful All Logical thinkers, SAT, AP aspirants, students preparing for College entrance tests like JEE Mains and IIT JEE Advanced.
- Any student willing to learn Complex Numbers from Scratch.
- Students who are taking college-level mathematics
- Students who are taking the IGCSE/GCE 'A' level Mathematics
- Students who need a good foundation in Complex Numbers for University-level modules.
- Any Student who wants to learn about Complex Numbers from Scratch.