Complex Numbers for Beginner
What you'll learn
- Understand the Importance of Complex Numbers in real world.
- Define what is meant by Complex Numbers and Learn how to Represent Complex Numbers Graphically.
- Understand the meaning behind imaginary Numbers and its properties .
- Modulus of Complex Numbers and its properties.
- Polar Form of Complex Numbers and Euler's Formula.
- Arguments of Complex Number and algebra of complex Numbers.
- Problem-Solving involving Complex Numbers.
- Algebra of Complex Numbers.
- Understand how to do different Operations on Complex Numbers in different Forms
- Learn the Exponential form of Complex Numbers.
- Solve different examples concerning each of these topics.
- You need to be familiar with set of Real Numbers and
- be proficient to perform basic operations in indices, algebra, vectors (elementary level) and trigonometry
- Papers and a Pencil
- And lots of daydreaming imagination
Imagine you are living in the 17th century. You have 7 bananas and I asked you to give me 9 bananas. How can you give ????
How can you give 9 bananas to me when you have only 7.
But, now as you are in 21st century, you can write 7 – 9 = - 2. Simple!
What, exactly, does it mean?
How can you take 9 bananas from 7? How could you have less than nothing?
We invented a theoretical number that had useful properties. Negatives aren’t something we can touch or hold, but they describe certain relationships well (like debt).
Imaginary Number (iota) have a similar story.
Join this course to Learn how imaginary numbers came into existence, and develop an insight of Complex Numbers.
Happy Intuitive Learning !
Who this course is for:
- This course is also helpful All Logical thinkers, SAT, AP aspirants, students preparing for College entrance tests like JEE Mains and IIT JEE Advanced.
- Any student willing to learn Complex Numbers from Scratch.
- Students who are taking college-level mathematics
- Students who are taking the IGCSE/GCE 'A' level Mathematics
- Students who need a good foundation in Complex Numbers for University-level modules.
- Any Student who wants to learn about Complex Numbers from Scratch.
Hi, I am Amit Tripathi. I graduated in electrical engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India. I am having more than 5 years of teaching experience.
Math class was always so frustrating.
I’d go to a class, spend hours on homework, and three days later have an “Ah-ha!” moment about how the problems worked that could have slashed my homework time in half.
I’d think, “WHY didn’t my teacher just tell me this in the first place?!”
So I started tutoring to keep others out of that aggravating, time-sucking cycle. Since then, I’ve recorded tons of videos and written out cheat-sheet style notes and formula sheets to help every math student—from basic middle school classes to advanced college calculus—figure out what’s going on, understand the important concepts, and pass their classes, once and for all.
Lets us connects math with day to day life and strives hard to make students understand the concepts clearly and apply them in their daily lives.
With my innovative teaching style my students get deep insight of the topic and get there concepts crystal clear. With lots of practice resources and quizzes my students develop problem solving skills and always score high marks in all their exams.
All my students learn mathematics the mathematics way, and become familiar with math to a point where they can solve complex mathematical problems independently.