HTML5 | Basics Guide
What you'll learn
- Build An Actual Project From Scratch Using HTML5
- Learn How To Use HTML5 For Web Development & Web Design
- How To Easily Build Beautiful Websites From Scratch Using HTML5
- Learn & Master The Use Of HTML Tags (Starting With The Basic Ones)
- Learn To Use Formatting Tags, Layout Tags, Classes and IDS
- The Necessary Skills & Knowledge To Quickly Build & Edit WebPages
- Download & Install Sublime Text 3 Text Editor for Coding
- Download & Install MAMP for working in a local Web Development Enviornment
- Download & Install Firefox Web Browser for testing & Debuggin your web pages
- Willingness to learn
Have you always wanted to learn how to code but don't know where to start?
Would you like to make amazing websites and bring your ideas to life?
Then HTML5 Basics is for you!
Hi, I’m your instructor Josh Werner and I’ll be leading you through this course.
Programming is the most in-demand skill in 2021.
The course begins with the basics.
I'll take you through everything you need to know to start building websites like an expert.
You'll learn all the fundamentals of HTML5 and how you can
use them to start building the structure of websites.
This is great for students starting or advanced developers that need a refresher course on HTML5.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn
Feel Free to look through the course description and checkout some of my preview videos
The course is packed with over 4 hours of hands-on tutorials
Here is what you will Learn:
02. FireFox Developer Edition
003. Download & Install
005. Developer Tools
008. Download & Install
009. Open a Project
010. Version Control with GitHub
011. Collaborate with Teletype
012. Install a Package
013. Choose a Theme
014. Customize the Styling
015. Hack on the Init Script
016. Add a Snippet
017. Keyboard Shortcuts
020. HTML History
021. What is HTML
022. What is HTML5
05. Basic Tags
024. Download and Setup Files
025. <!-- Comment -->
031. <h1> to <h6>
06. Styles and Semantics
09. Audio and Video
081. Build Home Page
082. Build Tech Support Page
083. Build Course Page
084. Build Premium Plus Page
085. Build Learn Tech Page
086. Build Contact Page
So what are you waiting for? I look forward to going through course with you I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers
My courses will help you achieve real results and change your life today. I teach a wide range of topics from Productivity, Design, Video, Web Development and more.
Detailed Step-by-Step Guides with passion and purpose to get you to the next level of your Learning Journey.
One-on-One Support from me that has a passion to help and guide you along your journey.
More about Josh
My Professional background is Video Production and Motion Graphics. I Graduated from Madison Media Institute in 2006. Since then I have produced over 11,000 Projects. I have also spent 10 years in the Audio-Visual Business working as a Video Engineer. Working in Las Vegas and Miami doing thousands of events.
Since 2018, I've been creating online courses with over one million students from around the world have taken. Course topics include everything from Photoshop and Python to Design and Microsoft 365.
Come Learn with me Today.