Learn Basic Data Visualization with R
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 31 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Data visualization and its importance
- R Analytics tool
- Importing Data into R from different Sources.
- Graphical parameters.
- Basic plotting
- Ways to give colors in graphs such as RColorBrewer, RGB specification, Color palettes.
- Different types of graph
- Understanding how ggplot2 package used for visualization
- Working on Twitter Streaming Data by making a network graph of friends and followers in R.
- It will be an advantage if you know how to work with R tool. But if you are not familiar with R tool, don’t worry…you’ll learn how to use them, in this course.
- if you are familiar with the charts and graphs, you will get the concepts quickly.
- Basic R Programming knowledge is helpful but not required
Data Visualization with R course provides basic as well as advance skills & knowledge required to become a Data visualization Analyst. This course provides you a better vision of Data visualization in order to train you excellently. Participants, at the end of the training, will be technically competent in essential concepts of Analysis such as why Data visualization is important and basic R, Graphical Parameters used in data visualization, various types of graphs such as Line Graph, Scatterplot, Bar plot, Histogram, Organizational chart and a brief introduction of ggplot2 package.
This course contains lectures as videos along with the hands-on implementation of the concepts, additional assignments are also provided in the last section for your self-practice, working files are provided along with the every lectures.
- Data Visualization Analyst
- Business Anlayst
- Data Scientist
- Software developers who need to understand and analyse Big Data