Learn Terminal from Beginner to Professional
What you'll learn
- The ability to understand about the terminal and shell in details. From the history of terminal to the command usage.
- Customize the terminal, make it colorful and beautiful.
- Basic, Common and Daily Commands, Navigation, Roles and Permission, Advanced Topics Understanding.
- Understand everything that's needed to improve the programming career.
- a Mac computer
- or a Linux computer
I'm a professional programmer with 14 years of experience.
I've developed a lot of website, desktop, and mobile applications. I'm also a programming teacher with 9 years of experience. And in this course, I'm going to put my best knowledge into videos.
If you think terminal is scary, well it's perfectly fine to feel so. But after you watch this course, you won't feel that again. Because I'm going to explain it really clear and professional. You won't get bored. Don't believe it? Just watch it.
In this course you'll learn how to use the terminal command with Bash (Bourne Again Shell) which is a really popular shell that a lot of professional programmers use.
Learn everything from the history of terminal exist, why does the terminal exist, to mastering the terminal commands. These are some:
- What is Terminal?
- Command Structure
- Creating, Renaming, Moving, Deleting file or folders
- Copy and Linking
- Productivity Commands
- User Roles and Permission
- Setup Startup Configuration Files
- Customizing The Terminal (make it beautiful)
Why you should watch this course
If you are a beginner, this course is perfect for you, I explained it step by step to make it easy to follow. And if you are a programmer who want to upgrade your skill by learning Terminal, this course will help you a lot when you develop websites. Because a lot of framework and tools out there use CLI (Command Line Interface).
Every video has great quality
- Clear english
- Recorded in a studio
- Explain the complicated things with animation
Just watch it, you'll get why.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to use Mac or Linux Terminal Command and understand it in a fun yet comprehensive way.
- Web developer, mobile developer who wants to take their programming skills to the next level.
- This Terminal course is specially crafted to help beginner users or programmers to learn terminal command in details.
Hi. I'm Edward. I have degrees in Computer Science and also a professional programmer with 14 years of experience. I can do 12 programming languages and some scripting languages. I've developed a lot of websites, desktop, and mobile applications.
I love to share my knowledge and I've been teaching programming for 9 years. My goal is to make my student better at programming, and I will do the best for it.