Learn bash scripting by a real project
What you'll learn
- Bash scripting in linux
- Regular expressions
- Shell functions
- Shell while loops and if conditionals
- Being familiar with linux OS
- Being familiar with a programming language
Linux shell scripting is a must-have for every Linux sysadmin or DevOps engineer. Do you want to start learning this skill? Then this course is for you. In this course I will first teach you how commands and concepts in linux shell work using real examples. Then in a separate video I will assign a homework for you to do it. By doing these exercises you will gain working knowledge of each topic and when you finish all exercises you will finish a real world project, too. Because these exercises contribute to our course project. This course can be useful for anyone who wants to challenge their Linux shell scripting knowledge. So if this course is yours, let's go!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate linux enthusiasts
- Beginner and intermediate devops engineers
- Beginner and intermediate system administrators
- Linux and DevOps engineers who want to challenge their knowledge by exercises
I am Ali akbar. I love open source technologies related to DevOps, Linux and cloud. I try to learn more about them every day. One thing I love even more, is to teach others what I have learned and used practically. I hope that my courses are informative for students.