Learn Azure Cloud Pricing & Cost Estimation
What you'll learn
- Create your own Azure cloud financial proposals
- Define some of the major factors that affect total cost and apply recommended practices to minimize cost
- Use the Azure Pricing calculator to estimate the monthly cost of running cloud workloads
- Think like a Cloud Solutions Architect to analyze any Azure Cloud Solution and factor unique cloud financial proposal
- Use proof-of-concept deployments to help refine cost estimates
- Choose the right resources that can handle the performance of the workload
- Accurately reflect the cost associated with right storage type
- Add hidden costs, such as networking cost for large data download
- knowledge of Azure core services: Azure compute, network and Storage
Get the practical experience to price Azure Cloud solutions, use proper tools & produce professional Financial Proposals.
Cloud pricing may seem complicated, especially when compared to on-premises pricing. That is because Cloud pricing is unique. This course will break it down for you and provide you with the tips and tricks you need to master cloud solutions pricing.
Learn about the Azure services and factors that influence the cost of cloud solutions. Along the way, you'll get hands-on experience with some of the tools you can use to estimate the costs of running your workloads on Azure, to help ensure that you stay within budget and use only the services that you need.
The course has 3 sections:
Warming up & Overviews (Interduce main concepts, Cloud billing models and options)
Pricing Scenarios (Exploring the Cloud solutions ocean)
Practice and assignments (work it out yourself along with the instructor guidance)
In this course, you will learn and understand the pricing concerns and factors of all the major Azure services and solutions. This includes:
Azure AD Domain Services
Azure Virtual Networks
Azure Network Gateways
Azure Site to Site connectivity
Azure Hybrid Benefit
Azure Egress Data
Jump Box machines
Azure VM selector
Azure Virtual Desktops
Azure Automation Accounts
Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Web Apps
Azure Load Balancing
Web Application Firewall
Azure Front Door
Azure Availability Sets
Azure Recovery Services Vaults
Microsoft Defender for Cloud
And more . .
Who this course is for:
- Azure Cloud Administrators and Architects who would like to boost thier careers or find new opportunities by learning how to properly estimate the cost of the Cloud Solutions
- Technical professionals who seek learning new practical knowledge to use in real life business scenarios
- Cloud Technical professionals who want to make sure they do cloud pricing properly to support their customers
- Azure Certified people who want to learn more by taking things to the next level and try to look at things from a different perspective: Experience over Theory
Kal is a regional Cloud Solutions Architect working on projects for hundreds of customers across 12 countries, where he leads consulting engagements and solution Tech\Sales discussions.
Kal also enjoys providing Cloud workshops and trainings and transferring knowledge is his passion. Kal loves enabling and empowering people to achieve what they want.
Kal has Azure, GCP and AWS Cloud Architect certificates with a main experience focus in Azure and GCP Clouds.