Learn Axure RP for Web and Mobile App Prototyping
What you'll learn
- Prototype web and mobile applications and share with stakeholders
- Get comfortable creating high fidelity prototypes
- Use interactions, conditions, variables and third party libraries at a professional level
- Use Google Sheets as a database for your prototypes
- Embed Google Charts in Axure prototypes
- Use advanced widgets
- Create Twitter Web application
- Create Twitter Mobile application
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am here to give more.
- Create sliders, accordions, tab controls, sticky headers and many more
- Create reusable widgets and libraries
- Use Axure as a simple templating engine with Repeater widget
- Learn IF / ELSE conditions
- Effectivley use the masters and dynamic panels
- Embed Google Maps
- Create numpad / dialpads
- All you need is free trial or licensed copy of either Axure RP 7 or 8 and a browser. (Please no IE 9 or below.)
In this course, we will start from the basics and up to advanced Axure features, hence making it comprehensive, suitable and engaging for both novice and intermediary users.
In this course you will learn and feel comfortable
Working with local and global variables
Animating widgets and applying transitions
Managing IF / ELSE conditions
Using repeaters, dynamic panels and masters
Publishing prototypes online for show-and-tell in front of stakeholders
Embedding interactive Google Charts
Using Google Sheets as a database in Axure
Setting up workspace suitable for web and mobile prototypes
Create reusable widgets and libraries
Create tab, accordion controls, sliders, sticky headers, etc.
Create dialpads with custom formatting
During the course, we will recreate Twitter Web and Mobile applications using all the knowledge and skills obtained throughout the classes and publish them online.
This course is not confined to standard libraries only. In Advanced Functionalities section we will learn how to save you a lot of time and keep you away from tedious and mundane tasks in prototyping by deploying third party widgets and libraries.
What students say
"Being relatively new to prototyping and Axure I found this course very helpful. With easy to follow tutorials which progressively get more advanced, giving me the confidence without getting bored to complete all of the tutorials. The few times I got a little stuck Bekzod was very quick to offer help. Having done in excess of 12 Udemy courses I can honestly say that this is the first course that I have completed 100%. Thank you for sharing your insight in a way that even a novice can follow." - Natalie De Reuck
"Course was great , well balanced and with nice extra. thanks!" - Karel Bina
"anfangs ging es etwas schnell, aber später wurde alles gut erklärt. konnte gut folgen. " - M L
"I found this course really useful - and enjoyable! I had previously signed up to another Axure course on Udemy which was too short, without any examples. The examples he uses on this course are great! I learned a lot about how to use Axure. Thank you." - Trevor Loveland
"Short summary about this course : Good description about navigation in Axure. Сorrect using of features such as selection groups and others - Axure is not only dynamic panels)) Main point of these course - advanced functionalities - shows superpower of axure instead of all other prototyping tools)" - Artem Denisov
"This Course showed in great detail some of the more useful features of Axure. I definitely learned a lot regarding Tricks to do on your Social Media Prototype. I would highly recommend this course for any Axure newbie. It was Really Fun with a lot of useful resources(freestuff)." - Gustav Eriksen
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to prototype web and mobile applications
- Anyone who wants to enhance their Axure skills
- Anyone who has a desire and / or a need to prototype
- If you are beginner or intermediary Axure users
Co-Founder of SME Online Accounting SaaS - Talibro.
Many years of successful experience in
* prototyping web and mobile applications of different complexities (Since 2011)
* automating testing of web applications with Roboto and Selenium
I also give lectures on financial modeling in Excel, accounting and statistics. Very keen on data analysis and visualization with Python.