Mastering Windows Autopilot with Microsoft Intune
What you'll learn
- Learn how licensing works with Windows Autopilot
- Understand the capabilities and use-cases for Windows Autopilot
- Understand the Windows Autopilot Hardware Hash
- Become familiar with the limitations of Windows Autopilot
- Experience how to configure Windows Autopilot
- Experience Advanced methods of Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot
- Some knowledge of Windows administration
- Some knowledge of Intune
- Appetite to delve deep into technical concepts related to Windows Autopilot
We're excited to bring you exclusive Microsoft MVP led Windows Autopilot training, here on Udemy!
Windows Autopilot has been around since 2017. This is not a new technology, and yet, not everyone who uses or relies on Autopilot really understands how it works.
I'm Dean - I'm a Microsoft MVP and Certified trainer, and I've been working with Autopilot since it was released. In this course, we're going to cover Autopilot in depth - from understanding what a hardware hash is and what it's made up of, through to deploying devices at scale via an OEM.
If you're an IT admin with some experience of Autopilot or Windows Deployment, and you want to become the subject matter expert for your team - this course is for you. We skip the basics, and jump straight into the technical detail.
What is Windows Autopilot:
Understand what Windows Autopilot is, understand Azure Active Directory and Intune core components related to Autopilot, understand license concepts and requirements for Windows Autopilot
The Windows Autopilot Hardware Hash
Understand the Autopilot hardware hash, Learn the possible methods to obtain the hardware hash, Review how the hardware hash is generated, Understand when not to use the hardware hash
Windows Autopilot in Action
In this module we witness how Autopilot works in a basic lab environment. We’ll create an Autopilot Profile and deploy it to a target workstation.
Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot
Learn how to troubleshoot Windows Autopilot - from Log Collection to Analysis
Who this course is for:
- Experienced Windows administrators who have a need to understand more about Windows Autopolit
Dean is a Microsoft Enterprise Mobility MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer, experienced Senior Workspace Solutions Architect, and Organiser at the Cloud Management Community on Youtube.
Having created hundreds of in-depth training videos on his channel and being recognised by Microsoft for his work within the community, Dean is considered an expert in Workspace and Endpoint Management.