Learn AutoCAD Programming using VB.NET - Hands On!
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn VB dot NET Programming in AutoCAD
- Students will have a solid understanding on how to create AutoCAD Plugin/Command
- You will learn how to draw different AutoCAD entities through code
- You will learn how to use most of the AutoCAD editing commands and manipulate AutoCAD objects
- You will learn how to access AutoCAD non-graphical objects (e.g. Layers, LineTypes and TextStyles)
- You will learn how to apply and use different Selection Sets and Filters in your code to select objects with different filter criteria
- Students will be able to create their own Plugin by the end of the course
This will give you the course overview and quickly highlight topics of each of the section.
This video walks you through creating a Line object using VB.NET.
This video shows you how to develop the SingleCopy method.
This video walks you through creating the LoadLineType Method.
This video walks you through creating the GetDistanceBetweenTwoPoints Method.
This video walks you through in creating the SelectCrossingAndDelete Method.
- AutoCAD knowledge is required.
- VB dot NET programming knowledge would be helpful but not mandatory.
This is an intensive course about VB.NET Programming in AutoCAD. There are lots of coding that will walk you through from creating a Project using Visual Studio 2019 to running your finished Plugin in AutoCAD.
You will learn how to use VB.NET very quickly by following all the videos or by coding along with every single method being developed.
By the end of the Course, you will have the confidence to create your own AutoCAD Plugin using VB.NET.
A simple and step-by-step way style of teaching in this course will be very helpful to absorb every concept of VB.NET Programming in AutoCAD.
- All AutoCAD users who want to learn AutoCAD Programming using VB NET.
- AutoLISP developers who want to upgrade their programming skills using VB dot NET.
- VBA developers who want to expand their skills to VB dot NET.
- C# developers who want to learn AutoCAD Programming using VB dot NET.
- Anyone curious about AutoCAD Programming using VB dot NET