Learn Chinese Home Cooking Fundamentals in 6 Tasty recipes
What you'll learn
- Cook authentic Chinese food at home
- Understand the 5 essential Chinese sauces that create most of Chinese flavours
- Master 6 Chinese recipes that you can cook with common cooking equipment
- Tailor each recipe to your own preferences by adapting the ingredients
- Familiarise with the key Chinese cooking techniques
- Learn and apply some transferrable Chinese cooking tricks
- Curious about Chinese food or interested in expanding your cooking territory.
- Have access to basic cooking equipment (Only needed when you start cooking).
- Have access to the 5 key Chinese sauces mentioned in the preview course lecture. (Only needed when you start cooking).
Chinese cooking is not as complicated as you might think.
If you are intimidated by the racks of foreign sauces and ingredients,
If you think you don’t have the “special” Chinese cooking equipment to start,
If you’re worried that Chinese cooking is just too complex and is for professionals only,
Then throw away those concerns, and join this course!
In this course, I’ll address your concerns by:
Learning and applying the 5 key Chinese sauces. Yes, only 5.
Using main ingredients that are vastly available in supermarkets and local markets.
Cooking with common cooking equipment: chef’s knives (no cleaver), a frying pan and a stew pot, and household stove.
Structuring the course lectures like a staircase, progressing from easy to advanced level.
After this course, you will be able to cook authentic Chinese dishes at home.
More specifically, you will:
Master 6 hand-picked recipes that you can cook with common cooking equipment.
Learn & apply the 5 sauces that create most of Chinese flavours.
Tailor & vary each recipe to your own preference by adapting the ingredients.
Familiarise with the key Chinese cooking techniques (scalding, stir frying, steaming, stewing)
Equipped with some nice transferrable Chinese cooking tips & tricks
The course is structured as below:
Introduction to the 5 key Chinese sauces
Recipe 1: Scaled lettuce with garlic
Recipe 2: Quick & easy Tomato egg soup
Recipe 3: Yang Zhou fried rice
Recipe 4: Steamed chicken with shiitake
Recipe 5: Stir fry pork belly with eggplant
Recipe 6: Beef stew with radish
Next steps to continued learning & practicing Chinese cooking
You will get these resources as well:
6 downloadable recipes PDFs:
The recipe PDFs are step by step with picture examples. You can use the them during cooking, and/or share them with your friends.
6 downloadable lecture key takeaways PDFs:
You can recap on the key cooking tips, and learn about possible adaptions to create your own recipes.
This course also comes with Udemy’s 30-day full-money-back guarantee.
So, why not give this course a try?
Enroll now, and let’s have some cooking fun!
Who this course is for:
- For those who are curious about Chinese food
- For those who want to expand your cooking repertoire
- For those who want to develop a new hobby
- For those who crave for tasty food at home
Hi there! I’m Yang, born and raised in a mountain city in the southern part of China.
Growing up following my mom and grandma in the kitchen, I watched them doing all kinds of cooking magic to put tasty meals everyday on the table.
It’s been over 10 years since I started cooking by myself when I went abroad for study and work. To taste the familiar Chinese flavours, to create more food memories with friends & family, I learned Chinese cooking gradually.
I love Chinese food, and I’d love to share it with more people. I hope you can enjoy the authentic flavours of China, after taking my course.
If there is more you want to learn and know, send me a message!