What you'll learn
- You will learn to use Standard Controls do design forms for your app
- You will learn how to validate your forms using server side controls
- You will learn how to access data from database using different controls in ASP.Net
- You will learn about connected and disconnected approach to access data using ADO.Net
- You will learn how to implement Security in your application based on different users and roles
- You will learn about different state management techniques
- Students should know basics of C# language
- Students should know the basics of Sql Server
Please use your headphones and keep the volume at full while playing videos in this course to have best audio experience.
In this course i will cover how Web applications are developed. I will cover some of the very important concepts
1. Using standard controls for building a form
2. Validating forms using Client script and also using server controls
3. Designing common look and feel (layout) of your application using Master pages
4. Accessing data from database using connected as well as disconnected approach
5. Displaying data to the user using several data bound controls
6. Applying Security to your application based on different roles and users
So if you want to learn all these important aspects of any real world application than you are at the right place.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Web application development using .Net Technology
- Students who want to learn build their base so that they can learn advance technologies in .Net
- Students who want to learn the concepts that are used to develop real world applications
My name is Vatan Bansal. I have started this E-learning company to help students through out the world to learn technologies and applications which are essential to build a bright career ahead. I will keep on adding courses which helps students to achieve their dreams.
I started learning Computer when i was in school in VIII class. Since then i developed my interest in IT domain that finally lead me to go for graduating in Computer Science from one of the most renowned institute in India for delivering IT education.
As Business Analyst i was involved in building proposals for getting projects for the companies i worked for. I use to create Estimations of the project along with Work Breakdown Structure and Flow charts to show the flow of different processes within the application. I was also involved in Client interaction to gather their requirements and give demo of the developed solution to them.
As Project Manager i was involved in tracking the work done by my team. I used to assign tasks to the team members and test the completed task including Code Review and bugs analysis.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any more information about me. Looking forward to see you enrolled in my course.