- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create their own RESTful APIs
- Provide Authentication for API
- Create Versioning of API
- Test & Debug API with jQuery Ajax requests
Learn about what is APS.Net web API and It's Architecture, what is RESTful and diffrence between WCF and web API.
- Familiar with ASP.Net & C#
- Basic knowledge of SQL server & jQuery (optional)
ASP.NET Web API is a framework for building HTTP services that can be accessed from any client including browsers and mobile devices. It is an ideal platform for building RESTful applications on the .NET Framework. However it can also use to create non RESTful services.
It works more or less the same way as ASP.NET MVC web application except that it sends data as a response instead of html view.
ASP.Net web API became very popular because of it’s a very easy to implement RESTful api with less amount of time.
Through this series we will learn how to handle Http Methods, Content Negotiation, Media Type Formatters, Authentication, and Versioning of API.
Along with this we will also see how to send request from jQuery Ajax and a postman app.
We will learn all above things through this video series. If you have any doubts then you can contact me via mail and Q & A.
- This is for newbies who want to learn ASP.Net Web API 2
- Who want to make RESTful APIs using ASp.Net web api 2