Learn ASP.NET Core using MVC 6 and Entity Framework Core 1.0
What you'll learn
- Develop Asp.Net Core Web Apps using MVC and Entity Framework Core
- Develop and Host Web APIs in the Cloud using Asp.Net Core (coming soon)
- Consume Web APIs from iOS (iPhone) App using Swift from Scratch (coming soon)
- You should already be familiar with the basics of HTML, CSS, and C#
* PLEASE READ BELOW
In this new course, you will learn web application development using the new completely written from scratch framework called ASP.NET Core 1.0 using MVC 6 and Entity Framework. This course is available "AS IS" and currently not being maintained due to my other commitments at work. I may add more lectures but not guaranteed.
In this course I've tried my best to make it very simple and easy to grasp new concepts introduced in the .Net Core version.
Who this course is for:
- This course is best for beginners and those who want to upgrade their skills to the newest version of the Asp.Net Core
A motivated professional with more than 15 years of significant, progressive experience in Information Technology development, focusing on Microsoft .Net Technologies and Mobile Application Development using iOS. Experienced Web Architect who has successfully developed dozens of large web based projects. As an instructor I try making difficult things really easy.