Arduino Microcontroller: learn Arduino making projects
What you'll learn
- C++ programming language for arduino
- Get more confidence for your next Arduino projects
- programming a display
- use and programming motors
- measure the speed of sound with the Arduino
- control motors with a Joystick
- draw circuits
- read physical circuits
- functions, boolean functions
- measure light intensity
- make sound with the Arduino
- understand how the arduino is working
- Build functioning circuits on a breadboard
- detect water
- recognize the orientation of objects
- understand analog and digital pins
- how to use pulse width modulation
- how to program RGB LEDs
- understand and program a Potentiometer
- dim LEDs with a Potentiometer
- recognize sound with the Arduino
- measure distance with the Arduin0
- Interest in programming
This course is specifically designed for beginners or people who want to deepen their knowledge.
I think the best way to learn Arduino is hands-on, so you can get involved with the course right from the start and replicate the projects at home.
I will use the Arduino kit from Elegoo because most of you probably also have the kit.
We will start with simple projects such as programming leds and later move on to more advanced projects as soon as we gain a better understanding of Arduino.
Of course I will make the programmed code available to you after each project so that you can check your program and improve it if necessary, but I would strongly recommend that you write the program yourself to better learn the C++ programming language adapted to the Arduino.
After each chapter you can deepen and check your knowledge in a quiz.
The aim of the course is to build up a deeper understanding and to be able to carry out complex projects with the Arduino at the end.
Since all questions can never be answered in the videos, I offer you the opportunity to ask me your questions personally. I will answer those individually.
If you don't like the course, you can get your money back within 30 days.
Who this course is for:
- Everybody who wants to improve or learn how to use the arduino microcontroller for any purposes.
Alexey Naturyev is a programmer who has gained knowledge in programming through countless books and lessons. Every course that he has created is from his best knowledge. He is using Udemy in order to teach people and save their time with his courses instead of letting them figure out the content by their own.