Learn Arabic Language Fast|Online Arabic Language Course
- 11 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To speak Arabic with Arabic speakers from different Arabic speaking countries using a version of Arabic that Arabic speakers speak and understand
- The Arabic White Dialect which is used by Arabic speaking individuals who do not speak the same Arabic dialect in order to communicate with each other in Arabic
- Tips & principles to help you convert Modern Standard Arabic (Fusha) into a spoken version of Arabic so you do not sound as if you are speaking a Shakespearean language
- Modern Standard Arabic so you can start to understand books, signs, and material written in MSA
- Arabic Grammar & Arabic Conjugation
- How to make sentences in Arabic on your own
- Tips to learn Arabic quickly, memorize & retain vocabulary, grammar & conjugation
- ✔ A good grasp of English ✔ Willingness to listen carefully and repeat Arabic sentences after me
- ✔ Preferably how to read Arabic
Marhaba, hello and Welcome to Arabic 4 U with Nezha.
After taking this online Arabic language course , you will start to:
Speak Arabic with Arabic speaking individuals from different Arabic countries
Speak the version of the Arabic language called "White Dialect of Arabic" that Arabic speakers from different countries speak and understand.
Understand the written Arabic called Modern Standard Arabic or Fusha in Arabic
Modern Standard Arabic or "Fusha" is the form of Arabic used in Arabic schools, Arabic books, Arabic news, Arabic documentaries, Arabic history movies, Arabic formal speeches, and signs such as road signs in Arabic countries.
Use the Modern Standard Arabic (Fusha) to communicate with Arabic speakers by changing it into the spoken version of Arabic called "White Dialect of Arabic" that most Arabic speakers can speak and understand.
Build your own sentences in Arabic.
Understand Arabic Grammar and Arabic Conjugation.
Understanding Arabic grammar & conjugation will allow you learn Arabic quickly.
This online Arabic language course uses:
★ A spiral learning method meaning that we will learn Arabic vocabulary, sentence construction in the Arabic language, Arabic grammar and Arabic conjugation step by step, which will allow you to build sentences on your own in the Arabic language.
★ Colors to help you learn the Arabic language easily, and retain the information you have learned in this online Arabic course, especially if you are a visual learner. Our brains retain information when it is written in different colors.
★ Repetition of Arabic words, Arabic phrases, and Arabic rules to help you learn and retain Arabic pronunciation, Arabic vocabulary and Arabic rules, especially if you are an auditory learner. An auditory learner is someone who learns by listening.
This online Arabic language course will teach you:
✔ How to speak a version of Arabic that all Arabic speakers can speak and understand called "Arabic White Dialect".
Arabic speaking individuals from different Arabic countries use it to communicate with each other when they fail to understand each other's Arabic dialects.
✔ Modern Standard Arabic : Formal Arabic : Fusha
✔ Tips on how to convert Modern Standard Arabic into a Spoken version of Arabic called "White Dialect of Arabic".
✔ Arabic Grammar & Arabic Conjugation
✔ How to start making sentences on your own in Arabic.
✔ How to pronounce Arabic like an Arabic speaker from an Arabic speaking country.
Once you take this Arabic language course, you will be able to:
✔ To start speaking with Arabic speaking individuals from different parts of the Arabic world. If you have taken my first Arabic course that teaches you the Arabic pronunciation's rules and you have learned all the principles in it, then Arabic speaking individuals would think you are an Arabic speaker when you speak Arabic. It takes time, effort, energy and practice but you can do it.
I would like to clarify some confusions:
✔ Arabic speaking individuals do not speak Formal Arabic called Modern Standard Arabic in their daily lives.
✔ Speaking the pure Modern Standard Arabic in daily life will sound as if you are speaking Shakespearean English language.
✔ Arabic speakers, however, speak a converted or modified version of Modern Standard Arabic which is called "White dialect" in the following situations:
✭ Arabic speaking individuals speak Arabic White Dialect when they fail to understand each others' Arabic dialects.
✭ Arabic speaking individuals speak Arabic White Dialect when they are doing a show which targets all Arabic speaking individuals such as some Arabic cooking shows especially when the Arabic presenter of the show speaks the Arabic version called North African Darija.
- Students who wish or need to communicate in Arabic with Arabic speakers from different countries.
- Individuals who wish to learn Modern Standard Arabic.
- Individuals who wish to learn Arabic grammar and Arabic conjugation.
- Individuals who learned Modern Standard Arabic and have a hard time communicating with Arabic speakers. This Arabic course will show you how to convert Modern Standard Arabic to a spoken version of Arabic.
- Individuals who intend to take one of the Arabic proficiency tests such as OPI (Oral Proficiency Interview), including Government employees and officials, or others Using the spoken version of MSA.
- Government employees, officials, or any individual who relocated or will be relocating to different Arabic countries.
- Individuals relocating to an Arabic country for employment, business, or volunteering to help Arabic refugees, such as doctors and nurses.
- High school students interested in pursuing Middle Eastern or North African studies in college.
- College students studying Middle Eastern Studies, North African Studies, Middle Eastern Affairs, or other subjects involving the use of Arabic.
- Medical staff and government employees who deal with the non-English speaking Arabic population.
- Individuals traveling for pleasure to Arabic speaking countries.