What you'll learn
- AWT-Applet Window Toolkit
- Classes and Objects
- Methods and Functions in java
- Files in java
- Streams in java
- HTML Basics
- Java Basics
In this course you will learn about applets in java and AWT-Applet Window Toolkit i.e. the first step to enter into the world of graphics using java. You will also implement every program practically and will make an interesting project at the end of the course. Besides this, I have also covered various topics like functions, methods, classes and objects, try and catch, Exceptions, Files, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Developers having basic knowledge of java who want to implement java in real world projects
- Developers who want to make java as their primary skill
- Developers who want to learn Applets
- Developers curious about GUI in java
I am Shubham Garg
I have been working in the field of android app development for past 3 years. At present I am the Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador at Microsoft and also the Brand Ambassador at IEEE. I have worked on many projects like Tsunami Detector Disaster management android app, Home automation android app, Tic Tac Toe android app, Calculator app, etc.
I have worked –
- as an Android Developer intern at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization, M/o Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India and have developed an app for NIELIT Students named as "NIELIT Student Info."
- as an intern at BSNL, Govt. of India Enterprise, ERNET India an Autonomous Society under the MeitY, GOI, Micromax Informatics Ltd. and DreamUny Education Private Limited.
Also, I have given the opportunity to be the Ambassador for IEEE MadC(Mobile application Development Contest) and have also co-hosted webinars for IEEE in the field of android app development as a part of KTW(Knowledge Transfer Webinar Program).
I have also been the Grand Finalist for Smart India Hackathon (SIH-2019) and have been selected to attend the Harvard US-India Initiative Conference 2020.
I enjoy teaching and sharing knowledge. These things drives me to push my limits to provide good content.