In this course, you will learn what are Apex Triggers in Salesforce development:
Apex Triggers are the most important part of the Salesforce Development course as they cover a major part of the Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification exam. This course is designed and curated by Shrey Sharma for beginners to give them an in-depth knowledge of what are Salesforce Apex Triggers and how to use them. Apex Triggers are part of the Process Automation module and it allows you to perform automation that is otherwise not achievable through point and click methods.
After learning this course you will be able to answer the following things:
1. What is an Apex Trigger?
2. When to use an Apex Trigger?
3. What are the different types of Apex Triggers? (Before and After Triggers)
4. What are the different Trigger Context variables?
5. How to show a Trigger Exception?
6. Best practices to follow while writing Triggers
7. How to write an Apex Trigger using the Trigger helper class design pattern?
8. What is the order of execution in Triggers?
You can check out our other courses as well on the instructor's page to gain a deep understanding of the Salesforce admin and development.
Recommended course for you to do next:
Learn Rest API and Integration Basics | Salesforce Development