Learn Apache Kafka: Messaging System
What you'll learn
- Learn Kafka and its components
- Set up an end to end Kafka cluster
- Describe the basic and advanced features involved in designing and developing a high throughput messaging system
- Use Kafka to produce and consume messages
- Understand Kafka Stream
- Basics of Big Data
- Fundamental knowledge of Java concepts is mandatory.
Kafka is an open-source stream processing platform. Kafka can be integrated with Spark, Storm and Hadoop. Learn about Kafka Architecture, setup Kafka Cluster, understand Kafka Stream APIs.
Apache Kafka was originated at LinkedIn and later became an open sourced Apache project in 2011, then First-class Apache project in 2012. Kafka is written in Scala and Java. Apache Kafka is publish-subscribe based fault tolerant messaging system. It is fast, scalable and distributed by design.
This course will explore the principles of Kafka, installation, operations and then it will walk you through with the deployment of Kafka cluster. Finally, we will conclude with real-time applications and integration with Big Data Technologies.
Who this course is for:
- Developers, who want to gain acceleration in their career as a "Kafka Big Data Developer"
- Testing Professionals, who are currently involved in Queuing and Messaging Systems.
- Big Data Architects, who like to include Kafka in their ecosystem.
- Project Managers, who are working on projects related to Messaging Systems.
Our goal is to bring interesting, cost-effective and impressive training courses to the world. We look to empower our learners to excel in their professions. Our objective is to develop courses which have a high demand in the industry.
We understand that learning is a continuous process and a person needs to keep on upgrading his knowledge to remain relevant in today's dynamic industry. Thus, our training makes sure that you are upgraded with the latest, in the technical field. Our teaching methodology acknowledges that there is less of passive listening and more active doing.
Our aim is to provide education which not only increases your knowledge but also makes an impact on your life.