Learn Ansible Quickly: A Hands-on approach to Automation
What you'll learn
- Install Ansible on Linux
- Run Ansible Ad-Hoc Commands
- Create Ansible Playbooks
- Understand Ansible Variables, Facts, Registers
- Understand and Run Ansible Loops
- You don't need any Ansible experience to learn how to automate tasks with ansible :)
The demand for automation skills is at an all time high right now. Almost every single IT job requires automation, below is only a short non comprehensive list for the jobs that requires automation:
Cyber Security Analyst
So you want to learn Ansible automation but you are unsure where to start? ---> This beginner friendly course will be a fantastic starting point on your journey to master Ansible automation.
In this Ansible course, you will go on a journey to master Ansible automation. By the end of this course, you will have all the Ansible skills you need to automate boring system administration tasks.
You will also get a free access to my book: Learn Ansible Quickly, which is a comprehesive guide for mastering Ansible and it also prepares you to pass the very popular RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) certification exam!
RHCE is by far one of the most prestigious and respected certifications in the IT industry and holders of the RHCE certificate are expected to earn a higher salary in their respective fields.
Whether you want to learn Ansible automation for personal use, or you maybe needing it for your job, or you want to pass an interview, this course is definitely yours!
See you on the inside,
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to learn how to Automate tasks with Ansible
I am a Linux/Unix System Administrator working at ISM/Kyndryl. I have hands on experience in Enterprise IT infrastructure and I have also worked various roles in the IT industry.
I have gained professional teaching experience in Canada, and I obtained my Master degree and Doctor of Philosophy Ph.D. in Computer Science from Canada.
I have published several articles in refereed journals, conferences, presentations, abstract and workshop proceedings. One of my refereed conference papers won the distinguished paper award.
I have obtained IT certifications in:
• Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert.
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
• Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
• Microsoft Azure Security Engineer.
• AWS Certified Security - Specialty.
• Microsoft Azure Administrator.
• Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
I am a DevOps Engineer working at Boeing Canada and I have experience working with a variety of Linux/UNIX systems including Red Hat, Debian, SUSE, AIX, Solaris, and HP-UX. I also work remotely as a technical trainer and course/content developer at Robertson College.
I am also a proud member of the Linux Foundation as I was the recipient of the 2016 LiFT Academic Aces Award & 2020 LiFT Sysadmin Super Star Award by the Linux Foundation for my contribution to the Linux project.
I am 7x Azure, 5x AWS and MCT certified and I hold the following IT certifications:
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
• Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
• Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
• Azure Solutions Architect Expert
• Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA)
I am also a 3x book author:
• Learn Linux Quickly
• Learn Bash Quickly
• Learn Ansible Quickly
In my spare time; I play the guitar and dabble with Game Development (Unity) and when the weather is nice, I cruise with my skateboard!