Learn Angular Js For beginners
What you'll learn
- Know what Angular js does
- Define and create modules
- Create expressions to bind data
- Define and create controllers
- Use directives in HTML
- Know about MVC Architecture
- Know about MV*
- Use ng-app directive
- Use ng-repeat directive
- Register a controller
- A Good text editor eg Brackets. We'll cover this in this course
Angular allows your application to have an expanded HTML library. Learn to add behaviour to your HTML and speed up your application’s responsiveness. Angular js is famous for creating single page application which is known as SPA. There is a website called madewithangular that displays some of the projects and applications that have been created using Angular js. Angular js version 2 is currently still in testing and should be released sometime this year.
Who is This Course for?
This course is aimed at absolute beginners who want learn about Angular Js.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML
- Basic Knowledge of CSS
Angular js has a lot of big words that you will come across.
Words like directives ,controllers ,scopes,modules,filters ,binding expressions
MVC and much more. We will cover some of them in this course.
What You will learn:
- What is Angular js
- How to download and reference Angular js
- What is MVC and MV * Architecture
- What is a Module and how to create a Module
- What is a Controller and how to create a Controller
- How to register a controller with a module
- What is a Scope
- What are binding expressions
- What are directives and how to use them
- How to use ng-app directive to bootstrap your application
Who this course is for:
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.